Sign in to follow this  
ilyasitu

VOXATC P3DV4 wont work

Dear All,

Somehow when i start the vox atc from panel-instruments sections in p3dv4 in parking, it says test-test-test and a message appears ( can not initialize vox please be sure english us selected.....)

But ı already done this step, my speech recognition setting is set already to English US in win 10 home edition , i complete microsoft speech reognition test, VOX speech recognition process etc...

my p3d is set into c:/ p3dv4   , vox is in C:/vox  , vox base is in C:/voxbase

Please help me regarding my problem

Thx.

Just a few threads down there is one titled, "Problems running VoxATC 7.41" It is not quite identical to yours, but very similar. If filing a flight plan has already been done, or does not help, in addition to generating a log file and taking a look at it, I would recommend submitting the log file to Tegwyn (Developer of VoxATC) at info@voxatc.com

filling a flight plan is not helping, i send the error. log file to voxatc but no reply,

Honestly, if i knew that they provide no feed back for customers , i would never buy such product.

Totally irrespectible behavior from the producer of the program

thx anyway folks

The lack of feedback is very off-putting and frustrating.

I am in my 70s now and can't wait forever(!), and I use p2atc instead which does everything I need, and more, except interact fully with AI aircraft.

I have bought voxatc as I used the previous version for a long time, and hoped the latest would be as user friendly, but sadly this is not the case.

There must be an update due soon though, it seems ages since the last one...but there again, lack of communication rears its ugly head. Hopeless.

I have to chip and say I've had similar frustrating experiences with VoxATC on and off for a year or two. 

I've also used RC4 for years and it works great but no VFR or taxi instructions (which I kind of like).  I also fly a lot on Pilotedge so I have a pretty good idea of what is needed.

A few months ago I ran the trial version of PF3 after seeing the banner add on AVSIM for so long.  I must say I was really impressed.  It was an instant purchase.  The support is awesome and the documentation extensive.

The taxi instructions are brilliant - even recognising crossing runways.  It includes VFR flight following as well as IFR.  The SIDS and STARS take a little bit of extra programming but they work well.  The interactions and communications with AI seem fine.

I haven't tried speech recognition with it yet.

Anyone struggling with VoxATC?  I've been there - get the trial of PF3!

Cheers.

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Okay , pilot2atc is the best so far, at least someone taking care of customers, no more time consumption with vox, 

thank you all for comments 

see you in sky