Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Flight1 G500/600 released!

Super cool, I hope we get full VC support to put this in the Realair Duke's.  I also hope this gets fitted in all the A2A birds that I have.

I do wonder if this could be installed in the PMDG DC-6?

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Very interesting, especially for those of us that already own the Flight1 GTN Complete.  But for those that don't, it's an expensive purchase - according to the product page, GTN Complete is mandatory, the G500/600 won't work without it.

23 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Super cool, I hope we get full VC support to put this in the Realair Duke's.  I also hope this gets fitted in all the A2A birds that I have.

I'd think this might work in the Carenado birds that have their G500...the JetProp and a couple of others.  I have seen a S550 with them and a GTN750. 

Also, Malibu Mirage

Maybe we'll see Carenado fully support these as well as the RealityXP version.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Flight1 web site mentions-:

The following flight sim aircraft include native support for our G500/600 when purchased seperately.

Alabeo PA31 350 Chieftain
Alabeo PA44 Seminole

• Upvote 1

Now that's ethical marketing. Force you to buy the GTN 650 which you'll never use before you again pay for the G500.

Merry Christmas Flight1

24 minutes ago, bobgoodwin said:

Now that's ethical marketing. Force you to buy the GTN 650 which you'll never use before you again pay for the G500.

You actually do not have to buy the G500, you know.. :happy:

Spend your money on something else..

• Upvote 5

Bert

1 hour ago, bobgoodwin said:

Merry Christmas Flight1

The G500/600 isn't a stand alone unit (In the real world or the sim world.), it needs the navigation/flight plan info from a GTN 650/750.  Flight1 does point that out.

>IMPORTANT!!! GTN Complete V2.04 is a mandatory requirement before purchasing/installing the G600. The G600 will NOT work without the GTN, it will not even turn on. As it is in real life!<

Bill

Edited by Bill Griffith
Add Quote
  • Upvote 3

Bill  N7IBG     

Looks promissing!. Would like to see if it turns out to be a frame killer, any experiences yet?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

20 minutes ago, Bill Griffith said:

it needs the navigation/flight plan info from a GTN 650/750.

In real world does it not also work with GNS series?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

17 minutes ago, fppilot said:

In real world does it not also work with GNS series?

Yes it does. G500 manual para 1.1.12 (in the real world - maybe not in the Flight 1 rendition)

David Porrett

So it also will work with the F1 GNS series, right?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

29 minutes ago, fppilot said:

So it also will work with the F1 GNS series, right?

Who knows... the F1 documentation certainly does not say that..

Bert