Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Shared cockpit really needs to be implemented

Especially for study level planes such as PMDG 737, 777, 747... FSLabs A320, etc...

Since these planes are meant to be flied with a partner and not alone. It would make the experience much better. I really hope PMDG or FSLabs can  add this feature.

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

1 hour ago, Lenny777 said:

Aerosoft are implementing it on their Airbuses.

and the CRJ, and the Leonardo Maddog X will be Shared Cockpit capable.

There is list of present and upcoming Shared Cockpit capable aircraft in the AVSIM Shared Cockpit forums.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 2

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks, I'm aware of Aerosoft airbus having shared cockpit... but it's not quite study level for me. I was hoping to see it on PMDG and FSLabs planes.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

49 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Thanks, I'm aware of Aerosoft airbus having shared cockpit... but it's not quite study level for me. I was hoping to see it on PMDG and FSLabs planes.

Agreed... But the 777 for example is already a little boring to fly alone. So much automated that you don't have to do anything. What you want to do with a second person :D The Majestic Dash is also for shared cockpit and probably the plane where you need it the most :)

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

7 hours ago, captain420 said:

Especially for study level planes such as PMDG 737, 777, 747... FSLabs A320, etc...

Since these planes are meant to be flied with a partner and not alone. It would make the experience much better. I really hope PMDG or FSLabs can  add this feature.

FYI

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/526738-pmdg-737ngx-share-cockpit/

S.

3 hours ago, officercrockey said:

Agreed... But the 777 for example is already a little boring to fly alone. So much automated that you don't have to do anything. What you want to do with a second person :D 

While your point is absolutely correct and I agree, much of the joy of flight simming comes from a shared experience with an aircraft you and your buddy enjoy flying.  Long hauls with a buddy in a 777 would be  fantastic.  It also means you have someone to cover the ATC on VATSIM if you get called by your significant other to hammer a nail in the wall or for dinner, or if you just want to take a nap for an hour.  That is quite a realistic way to fly any long hauler.

If Sky Force is about to deliver what I understand it will, then you will both also experience exactly the same weather representation.

• Upvote 1