PMDG Share Cockpit Add-on  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an Add-on that enables share cockpit capabilities for the PMDG airplanes?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If your answer is affirmative, what would you like me to develop first?

• AI Traffic Reborn Runway Control
    • PMDG 737 NGX Share Cockpit
    • N/A

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, CrazyDoug17 said:

Hello guy's im new to the forums and came upon this thread when i was searching for ''shared cockpit''. 

I feel that companies such as PMDG, Aerosoft etc etc, should of already implemented or created such feature to work flawlessly by now, but i think they do not have much interest in such feature.

Anyway, upon reading this thread i can honestly say, i would pay my hard earned money on such a feature :D. I feel that it could be revolutionary to the flight sim world and in fact, i highly believe that if this project does work out well, that it would encourage other companies to come along and create there own versions of shared cockpits.

I honestly feel that this could be the start of something phenomenal, being able to fly with friends to places in the same cockpit, maybe it could be used as a learning tool to teach others how to fly, IT could honestly be the next big thing in the flight sim world... Maybe im just getting overly excited, regardless i would like to know where i can keep updated with this feature.  

I share your feelings let's hope that Simbol will come up with something.

In the main time, I invite you to check Online Virtual Pilots Association they focus on share cockpit .

http://ovpa1.webs.com/

Edited by simbio

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On 4/20/2018 at 9:01 AM, simbio said:

I share your feelings let's hope that Simbol will come up with something.

In the main time, I invite you to check Online Virtual Pilots Association they focus on share cockpit .

http://ovpa1.webs.com/

Will do.

Thank you!! 😄