parachutem

BARGAIN
Flysimware 50% off sale

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, silverheels2 said:

Got it Scott. Thanks.

Next question is concerning the 35 cockpit textures shown in your DropBox file. Are those available as texture set for FSX?
Thanks

Rick

Hi Rick,

There was a texture package for the VC upgrade on the FSW site in the downloads section... From what I understand - that same texture pack is now included with the latest updates... If your model is up to date I think you should have it...

Regards,
Scott

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Rick,

There was a texture package for the VC upgrade on the FSW site in the downloads section... From what I understand - that same texture pack is now included with the latest updates... If your model is up to date I think you should have it...

Regards,
Scott

Exactly. There are several upgrades packages circulating and I have tried a few of them, none of which did it for me. But just this morning I went out to the Flysimware page and downloaded the textures there. And what a difference! I think I am still at 2.7. I am paranoid about updates so I always go slow. Next I will go back and see what 2.9 does for me. I'm quite happy with 2.7 but maybe there are some nice features in the 2.9 pkg.

Thanks again Scott for your help.

Best regards,

Rick

40 minutes ago, silverheels2 said:

Exactly.

Hi Rick,

Happy to help - yeah - the texture upgrade seemed to make a big difference for me...

Yeah - all this chatting with you about AirNet - had to open PSP last night - see what you started:

Regards,
Scott