Sign in to follow this  
DonMuskopf

Flysimware Holiday Sale

Flysimware is having a 50% off sale. FYI.

Merry Christmas!

Don

• Upvote 1

Version: P3Dv5.4, P3Dv6  CPU: Core i7-13700K @ 5.5 GHz with HT on,  GPU: RTX 3080 12GB,  RAM: 32GB DDR-5MONITOR: 32" 4K with G-Sync enabled, OS: Win10 22H2, Target Frame Rate: P3D 120, NCP Max Frame Rate 35.

Hi Folks,

Yep - concur - noticed Flysimware still plugging away at the Falcon 50 over on FSDeveleoper - woohoo...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

13 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Yep - concur - noticed Flysimware still plugging away at the Falcon 50 over on FSDeveleoper - woohoo...

Regards,

Scott

Fantastic news about the continued development of the Falcon 50. If it turns out the same standard as the Learjet 35, it will be a great addition to the stable...ummm, maybe i should say airport^^^^.

Geoff

Geoff Bryce

3 hours ago, por930 said:

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Actually - we've seen a steady progression in quality on each subsequent Flysimware model - let's hope that trend continues... From the posts I've read and the history around here - Flysimware seems obsessed with modeling the minutia of a given aircraft - which is most excellent for us customers... 

Anticipation...

0.jpg

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

52 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Geoff,

Actually - we've seen a steady progression in quality on each subsequent Flysimware model - let's hope that trend continues... From the posts I've read and the history around here - Flysimware seems obsessed with modeling the minutia of a given aircraft - which is most excellent for us customers... 

Minutiae....Falcon 50...droooool....

And...considering the other guys like PMDG and FSL take several years to produce their masterpieces, FSW do a great job for a very small company. While it may be 'good' to have every circuit breaker  and reading working like the real thing, it takes considerable time and effort, which in turn means a monetary increase.

Aerosoft seem to have a pretty good balance, where they model the systems that get used in normal operations. If FSW do this with the Falcon 50, I will be happy.

Geoff 

• Upvote 1

Geoff Bryce

It's going to be epic when it releases. I will definitely play hookie from work/school on release day.