Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch X-Plane v2.4.12 Released

Hi, I'm pleased to announce v2.4.12 is now released!

It is available either via Plugin | Reality XP GTN | Check Updates... or directly from our web site.

In this update:

• New: XPlane 11.1 Popout Windows.
  • Fixed: Shadin Air Data Computer (Air Temperatures).
  • Fixed: Map Wind Vector Speed and Direction.
  • Fixed: Simulator locked to GPS when using radios-less devices (625,635,725).
  • Other: Preliminary Internal Support for Reality XP G600/500.
  • Upvote 3

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi guys, anyone getting really bad frames when window is in pop up? 

Mine can go from mid 30s to mid teens. 

David.

Whoooooooaaaaaaa vivement ce soir .... thank you jean Luc for this Christmas present !!!! My home cockpit will be definitely finalised 

@diddy64 I'd guess this is only the way XP11.1 is running with your video card. Our plugin does nothing fancy with the pop out windows: it 'just' conforms to what the XP SDK tells it to do: draw there, take this mouse click.

@Phbardyn Noyeux Joël! Your feedback in the context of a home cockpit will  certainly be interesting for many of us! The popout Windows feature is not extensively tested and relies on the new XP11.1 SDK. Especially what we lack  testing the most is the save/restore coordinates and window state in a multi monitor configuration.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

13 hours ago, diddy64 said:

Hi guys, anyone getting really bad frames when window is in pop up? 

Mine can go from mid 30s to mid teens. 

David.

Sorry David but I'm not noticing any ill effects are FPS discrepancies when using as a popout to a separate monitor.

GTX1070,I-7700K

2 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

Sorry David but I'm not noticing any ill effects are FPS discrepancies when using as a popout to a separate monitor.

GTX1070,I-7700K

Thanks guys. It was reshader that was causing the frame drop on second screen. All good now.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, manom said:

Hi there is a way to show up just a screen without a frame, in popout ?

Hi, popup and popout windows are both sides of the same 'WINDOW' frame type rendering target in the RealityXP.GTN.ini

Therefore, locate the device section, say [GTN_750_1], then the setting 'drawto' which tells which are the render targets, say typically = WINDOW, PANELS. 

Locate the first rendering target section, say [GTN_750_1.WINDOW] and validate its frame.type setting is set to 'WINDOW'. 

In this section, each setting apply to the popup/popout window (frame type window). There, just set the nobezel option accordingly.

Conversely, the [GTN_750_1.PANELS] section, with setting frame.type = PANELS applies to the GTN displayed on the 3D/2D panels instead.

2 hours ago, diddy64 said:

Thanks guys. It was reshader that was causing the frame drop on second screen. All good now.

Over the years, with FS, Ive just seen too many ill effects of using reshade and I seem recalling something with multi monitor useage.. I like what it does but the reliability has kept me from using it. Glad you have it fixed.

• Upvote 1

I updated the GTN tonite and not able to click with mouse? Unit lights up to first screen with Continue button but unable? Anyone else having this problem?

@dvlourie just to make sure, are you running an X-Plane release version like 11.05 or 11.1? Is this happening in every aircraft?

Jean-Luc,

Good morning. Yes, the latest version of XP11 and all aircraft. I will check later to confirm all aircraft, but, I know the Cessna C172, the vFlyteAir Arrow III and the Carenado TBM850. I will report back later.