Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Feelthere EMBRAER E-JETS V.2 175 AND 195 P3D4

http://feelthere.com/en/product/1240_embraer-e-jets-v-2-embraer-175-and-195-p3d4.html

EMBRAER E-JETS V.2 EMBRAER 175 AND 195 P3D4

feelThere

The Embraer 175/195 range of airliners are an entirely new family of aircraft, with state-of-the-art avionics, fly-by-wire technology, superior cabin comfort and extraordinary and uncompromising performance.

Highlights :

Highly detailed Embraer 175/195

2 BONUS : Call! and Map! simulations

New generation flight deck

Detailed interiors with superb details

Ultra realistic FMS

Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).

IMPORTANT:

This product does not include any improvement over the previous Embraer E-Jets v.2 product only adds P3D4 compatibility. This product is NOT compatible with Flight Simulator 9 or X or Flight Simulator: SE (Steam version). For the FS9 and FSX version please click here.

Known issues;

-the Weather radar doesn't work. We are not planning to add this functionality in the future.

-during night the Dynamic Lighting option must be switched OFF within P3D4 for the flood light not to get too 

• Upvote 1

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

5 minutes ago, Silverbird said:

Known issues;

-the Weather radar doesn't work. We are not planning to add this functionality in the future.

Sigh.......

5 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Anyone have this and can say how it is?

Hi john haven't purchased  it just  came out about in hour ago now... just knew about it threw twitter.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Hi Folks,

As an owner of both the 135/145 was - by far - their better product...

:blink:

Regards,
Scott

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks for the heads up on this! XP11 has the Embraers and am looking forward to any opinion on these. 

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would purchase because this is a missing spot in my Jet Hanger...I have the FSX version and all the repaints.  If someone buys this what Repaints come with it?  Will the old ones work?  Thank you for your consideration

34 minutes ago, Silverbird said:

Hi john haven't purchased  it just  came out about in hour ago now... just knew about it threw twitter.

Thanks for letting us know about it!

Man this is tempting. This was one of my first payware aircraft about 506 years ago. I used to love these jets. Did I mention this is tempting?

Mario Di Lauro

Is this compatible with Navigraph FMS updates and does it have full departure and approach plates?

Eric 

Really surprised this has been updated for 64 bit given how old and far behind the curve it is, but I suppose it's a bonus for those that still own and fly it. I recall it's actually pretty decent systems wise but modelling and textures have moved on since it initially came out.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

13 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

Really surprised this has been updated for 64 bit given how old and far behind the curve it is, but I suppose it's a bonus for those that still own and fly it. I recall it's actually pretty decent systems wise but modelling and textures have moved on since it initially came out.

Was hoping to get a new version but I guess we got a p3d v4 compatible paid update.

1 hour ago, Milton Waddams said:

Thanks for letting us know about it!

no problem :)

2 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

Thanks for the heads up on this! XP11 has the Embraers and am looking forward to any opinion on these. 

:)

2 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

As an owner of both the 135/145 was - by far - their better product...

:blink:

Regards,
Scott

Would love a new version of that bird.

From what I can see its just a compatible  update to work in p3d v4 no other updates or upgrades.

This product does not include any improvement over the previous Embraer E-Jets v.2 product only adds P3D4 compatibility. This product is NOT compatible with Flight Simulator 9 or X or Flight Simulator: SE (Steam version). For the FS9 and FSX version please click here.

• Upvote 1

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

33 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Is this compatible with Navigraph FMS updates and does it have full departure and approach plates?

The FSX version can use Navigraph and I do not see any reason this one cannot.

Stephen Forsgren