Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Feelthere EMBRAER E-JETS V.2 175 AND 195 P3D4

Hmmm, I'm torn, it would indeed fill a nice gap in my hanger, but at the tail end of my FSX days I had stopped flying them very often due to age, sooooo

Plus I'm not keen on turning dynamic lighting on and off depending on what aircraft I fly (nevermind generally flying without it).

It is a pretty low price though and they include Call...hmmmm 

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Was a great aircraft few years ago in FSX. Im surprised they didnt at least upgrade the VC textures at least so they are more legible. Maybe someone will do a better HD mod then the old one in FSX.  I dont even see a discount for previous owners. 25$ just to make it 64bit compatible seems a little steep doesnt it. 

Tempting nonetheless. Fun to fly.  Maybe when they have the feelthere sales.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I might buy it. I like flying the E jets and for 24.99 its not bad. The plane flies in a straight line and handles all the systems pretty well. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Night lighting frustrated me the most about the FSX version. Would love to purchase but don't know if I want to deal with that again. EM...

• Upvote 2

Bill Moore

They're going to have to add/update a lot more for me to pull the trigger.  I'll pay for an upgrade....not a straight port over.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

I ended up buying this because I wanted a decent EMB 175/195. I like the ones for XP11 different maker though. First impressions - nice outside model. Cockpit - ok but not in the same league as a lot of our favourite planes (PMDG, FSLabs, etc.). Has a full cabin but again the textures are not sharp and crisp.    The 2D panels are very good. The 3D cockpit overhead, gauges etc. are fine but not sharp and crisp. Seems to model most of the planes systems. The FMC is basically full featured with SIDS and STARS. Plus when you load a P3D flightplan that's the plan it will incorporate in the FMC. Has a 'call' gauge with several checklists. These bring in a nice interior soundset and a co-pilot voice for the checklists.

Has a configuration utility as well. Flew the flightplan perfectly. 

There are a few free repaints for the E fsx version which I downloaded from their site. Simply point the install to P3D and they install fine and look ok. I may purchase a set as well they look pretty good. It appears therefore that the v.2 E repaints do work despite they are for FSX. Otherwise the purchase only comes with the EMB default 175, 195. 

Not bad for 25 bucks if you never had it before.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

The flat MCP just kills it for me

• Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

shame, klm only fleis the 190and 175. But 190 is,.. bigger thus better.

Is it actually any good at all? :O

Victor Roos

That stinks with no discount for previous owners.   

• Upvote 1

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Well I took the plunge....Not so happy but I thought I would update everyone so they know what they are in for.  Wing lighting does not work.  As they stated taxi and take off lighting is very light.   Certain functions have not been coded for example setting flaps etc.   On the positive side if you bought McPhat textures for the FSX version they work on this one also.   At the end of the day this add-on is just slightly better then Vcols at almost triple the cost.   Plus there is no PaintKit so there are alot of repaints that are not covered.  I wish some publisher would take this project on and do service to it.   The 175 and 195 are great aircraft.

• Upvote 2

Flaps and landing lights, nav lights etc all work fine for me. Inspection lights don’t work or maybe hard to tell during day.  It is a pretty nice aircraft actually. Downloaded the free McPhat UA Express livery from Avsim and it works perfectly and looks great. No weird quirky bugs at all so far. Turned off dynamic lights at night as suggested and landing lights illuminated the ground perfectly. Nothing to complain about here. Hand flys well too. I read somewhere that they have $10 off for previous customers, which I am not.

VC textures leave a little to be desired as discussed already, but otherwise I am happy with it.

P3Dv4.1

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

I had these in FSX, and they were decent enough. But I’m not spending $25 to port them over to P3D when there are such better airplanes to fly. Honestly, I don’t think I’d be willing to pay anything if they aren’t updated with new textures at least.

I'd be willing to purchase these planes if someone did a panel update like they did for the MD11 some years ago. I enjoyed flying these in FSX.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

6 hours ago, markmasterson said:

Well I took the plunge....Not so happy but I thought I would update everyone so they know what they are in for.  Wing lighting does not work.  As they stated taxi and take off lighting is very light.   Certain functions have not been coded for example setting flaps etc.   On the positive side if you bought McPhat textures for the FSX version they work on this one also.   At the end of the day this add-on is just slightly better then Vcols at almost triple the cost.   Plus there is no PaintKit so there are alot of repaints that are not covered.  I wish some publisher would take this project on and do service to it.   The 175 and 195 are great aircraft.

I painted some back when i had her in fs9/fsx years ago.  Click the link in my sig and check them out...they are a few pages back behind the 747s and 777s

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve,

All I can say is wow...I searched AVSIM but did not have the right keywords obviously.   Your work is greatly appreciated!