Sign in to follow this  
UMUT

PMDG 737NG freeze after takeoff

Hi guys, I need your help immediatelly. I use boeing pmdg 737ngx for a long time. I have sp1d update. After takeoff i press ''g'' to command gear up, but after i press that all panels, displays ,buttons and yoke freeze at that time. You know how terrible it is. I start my aircraft from cold and dark then configure it about for 30 minutes than it freezes. I also use PMDG777(SP1D) it works perfectly. Please help me.I don't know what to do. I used it for long time and i miss my 737.

22 minutes ago, UMUT said:

I use boeing pmdg 737ngx for a long time.

If it had worked before and is no longer working, then think through any changes you have made.

22 minutes ago, UMUT said:

PMDG777(SP1D)

There is no SP1D for the 777.

We don't use "SP" notation anymore anyway. The version numbers are reported in the OC if you ever need to tell people what version you're on.

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Please note that full names - first and last - are required here in the forum.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

Firstly, thanks for your response. I changed my system completely because of that it is hard to realise and i don't know my products version. I just want to learn is there anybody having same issue with me and solution. Do you know what might cause this?

My system:

Win10 64 bit

Intel I7 7700HQ

8GB RAM

NVIDIA GTX1050

Regards,

Umut YUKSEL

8 minutes ago, UMUT said:

Do you know what might cause this?

I can't remember the specifics at the moment. It might be better to contact support directly (link in my signature).

Are you using FSUIPC?

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

I use FSUIPC for ivao . I have Active sky next ,ivap and some sceneries with fsx.

And just gear up or gear down functions causes this. It is the main reason. After takeoff if aircraft freeze i set it back to down position then i can continue to flying without freeze but in this case aircraft performance is really bad because gears stay down. Rarely same thing happaned in landing with gear down fuction. i can't perform landing

Umut YUKSEL

1 hour ago, UMUT said:

And just gear up or gear down functions causes this. It is the main reason. After takeoff if aircraft freeze i set it back to down position then i can continue to flying without freeze but in this case aircraft performance is really bad because gears stay down. Rarely same thing happaned in landing with gear down fuction. i can't perform landing

Try moving the FSUIPC.ini out of the modules folder temporarily. Does the issue go away?

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

On 12/21/2017 at 0:15 PM, UMUT said:

It did not work. Issue goes away

so which one is gonna be...? Did not work or goes away? Are you sure it freezes or Pauses....Not clear. Did you check your controls? What happens when you press letter on keyboard? Try that first, also...FSUIPC registered? There are some issues there though...

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

I'm having the same issue (And I thought P3DV4 would be flawless :-) Just removed FSUIPC (It wasn't registered either) Lets see if this works.

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Removing FSUIPC didn't work. I did manage to finish a flight, but the lower panel just below the pilots instruments (With the dimmer switches) turned aqua blue while crossing the Med on both sides of the cockpit. Sounds like I need to un install and re install again..........

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Reinstalling easily makes it worse. 

The textures turning to something else points towards a bad PTA setting.. delete your shaders and reboot... the default ones will be recreated. Check if it solves the loss of textures/lights. There seems to be an issue with p3d that gets solved with 4.2... (at least that‘s what I read)

Thanks Marc,

I'll look at that. I am brand new to P3D so there is a bit of a learning curve.

Scott

• Upvote 1

Kendall S Mann

Have you tried assigning gear up/down command to a button? You may have a keyboard conflict

I got it all squared away. She works fine now!!

Scott

Kendall S Mann