Sign in to follow this  
Jake Spellacy

E170/175

On 12/24/2017 at 2:42 AM, Ephedrin said:

KLM counts on the 737 too... and several others. It‘s still a very solid and economic airplane despite its age. And with the MAX there is no reason to replace it too soon.. Airbus is not god given though its FBW and auto flight system. There are pros and cons for both 737 and „A320 and similars“ and there are airlines that prefer one more... so it‘s still on the market.

Actually I'd say it's because Boeing doesn't have much (with that I mean just one) options left for x in 7x7 :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, OSJJ1985 said:

Actually I'd say it's because Boeing doesn't have much (with that I mean just one) options left for x in 7x7 :biggrin::biggrin:

They have the 797, then of course the 77X, and any other expansions to their product line. They’ll milk it until the cow runs out of milk:laugh:

• Upvote 1

On 12/25/2017 at 10:41 AM, OSJJ1985 said:

Boeing 808. Oh dear.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

... "I'd personally LOVE to one of the 170-190 series and / or the new C-series."

Ozires Silva defends Boeing-Embraer agreement.
This is largely responsible for our successful aircraft.
Please study this proposal with care.
Success and health in 2018

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On 12/25/2017 at 4:41 AM, OSJJ1985 said:

they will never run out of boeings...   by the time they finish the 748 the NGX will be due for a remake..  then if the do a 787 the 777 will be in need of a update.  ETC... 

• Upvote 1

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:03 PM, threegreen said:

Boeing 808. Oh dear.

You know I've wonder what will happen with Boeing numbers after the 797.  The number 8 is very lucky to the Chinese so does 808/818/etc look to be it, or maybe 7717 (remember they already used 7707).  Hmmmmm Boeing is about as tight lipped as RSR.  Maybe they mess with Airbus and do A360/A370.  Hahahaha

1 hour ago, StarBlue said:

You know I've wonder what will happen with Boeing numbers after the 797.  The number 8 is very lucky to the Chinese so does 808/818/etc look to be it, or maybe 7717 (remember they already used 7707).  Hmmmmm Boeing is about as tight lipped as RSR.  Maybe they mess with Airbus and do A360/A370.  Hahahaha

Yeah, you're right on that.

The prediction must be that at some point the Chinese will name it the T888, that, as you know, represents the luckiest combinations of numbers.

Interesting to be a spectator in these changing times...;-)

There was also a 377... they have enough options. :D 

Most Boeing airplanes have 7 or a combo of 7 in the name. 

B-247, B377, B-17, B-29, B-52, KC-135, and now the C-17 I guess.  Those are just off the top of my head. 

19 hours ago, FishermanIvan said:

Most Boeing airplanes have 7 or a combo of 7 in the name. 

B-247, B377, B-17, B-29, B-52, KC-135, and now the C-17 I guess.  Those are just off the top of my head. 

This is brand new stuff for the conspiracy theorists!

• Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Is there going to be a moving map on the displays in the PMDG MAX?

FSX: Is there going to be 32-bit limitations with the NG3?

Will we see it in FSX?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bbogdansk said:

Is there going to be a moving map on the displays in the PMDG MAX?

FSX: Is there going to be 32-bit limitations with the NG3?

Will we see it in FSX?

This is PMDG.

There will be no restrictions. It will be an exercise in pure perfection.

Or they won't release it.

(Karl will explain all one day...and maybe do a tutorial called 1.6)

IT WILL BE PERFECT.

Really? They create a new addon in 2018/19 using the latest technology availeable through the P4D SDK and you want to use it on FSX? You‘ll limit it yourself with a 12/13 years old programm.

of course there are limitations.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Really? They create a new addon in 2018/19 using the latest technology availeable through the P4D SDK and you want to use it on FSX? You‘ll limit it yourself with a 12/13 years old programm.

of course there are limitations.

Unfortunately P3D is far from being the latest technology. Anyone that has flown other simulators know that. It is still FSX at its core. What makes it special are the addons, such as the PMDG birds.

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus