Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Interesting post from RSR

Reality is if they are making a 737 Max we won’t have it probably for about another 2 years knowing PMDG.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Tony747-400 said:

Reality is if they are making a 737 Max we won’t have it probably for about another 2 years knowing PMDG.

At least.

• Upvote 1

Vic green

34 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

At least.

Yes. Better forget about it for now.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

Sigh...767 please.

Now Chris, we’ve been over this:laugh:

56 minutes ago, Tony747-400 said:

You never know, they tend to have multiple projects going at once and utilizing the workflow from the 747 and -8, as well as the team being fully rested and have taken their time off after the v4 compatibility push, you may just be suprised how fast they can go with just one project on their plate working on it full time. 2 years is a good estimate and assumption, though.

26 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Now Chris, we’ve been over this:laugh:

But not to my satisfaction. ..

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Just now, Boomer said:

But not to my satisfaction. ..

Indeed, unfortunately, and not to the satisfaction of many others. I think the simple fact is PMDG are on a roll and a set track. After the -8 will be the Max, and utilizing the engines from the -8 and the new tech and the cockpit displays from the Max, I think it’s fialy safe to say their next project after the Max juts might be the 787. They have a lot on their plate with a set roadmap, and I just don’t think the 767 fits into either. I think the best hope for a good 767 will be LevelD making a v2 of their 767, however many decades that will take.

First day buy but unfortunately that day will likely be late 2019. As long as they get the window geometry correct :biggrin:  

Eric 

Of course what the post doesn't say is 'MAX'd out making something for P3D'. We can assume it's for P3D, but we could be wrong about that part lol. :dry:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

If they speak about MAX, they go for an AN-225 thats for sure 

:cool::happy:

• Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 minutes ago, guenseli said:

If they speak about MAX, they go for an AN-225 thats for sure 

:cool::happy:

Nah, Antonov is stingy with their data. You have to either own, fly, or maintenance their aircraft to get data from them. One can hope, though :laugh:

20 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

I think the best hope for a good 767 will be LevelD making a v2 of their 767, however many decades that will take.

IN my recent chats with Daryl from LDS he has hinted of a P3dv4 version of the 767 with a new VC textured pit.

spacer.png

To be brutally honest I don't see this as interesting; it was always a no-brainer that PMDG would do a 737 MAX at some point given that much of the stuff needed already forms part of the NGX and 777X it was always a question when, rather than if.

• Upvote 4

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

All you cynics have to do is wait for a "soon" then you know it's only a year away!..........hope you saw what I did there? :biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip