Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Interesting post from RSR

16 minutes ago, cleonpack93 said:

...and maybe bring back the MD-11 ;)

Shhhhh....:laugh:

18 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

It’s in beta at the moment, it isn’t dead.

That's very good to know.

Vic green

3 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

Next logical step should be the 787 as they essentially already have one engine variant simulated as well as some of the cockpit as well as some system logic

I meant just cockpit and avionics and rest of the logic....since I think they would be sharing that...but I am not sure

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

2 hours ago, cleonpack93 said:

QW already has what I understand to be a good 787

I wouldn't bet on that one....I own it and it is not as advertised....

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

See the latest post by RSR and see the pic.

The package is 737 MAX calendar.  It is quite obvious with 2 clues back to back - that 737 MAX is coming out next year.  Gotta save up...good thing I didn't buy 737 for P3D as I have the license for FSX.  Saves me money to go for the P3Dv4 one when it comes out.

I could also be wrong as we are all speculating.  This is all fun isn't it

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

33 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

The package is 737 MAX calendar.  It is quite obvious with 2 clues back to back - that 737 MAX is coming out next year.  Gotta save up...good thing I didn't buy 737 for P3D as I have the license for FSX.  Saves me money to go for the P3Dv4 one when it comes out

Or simply confirming they are working on a Max. You know PMDG and release dates...:laugh:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cleonpack93 said:

To be fair, the 737, 777, and 747 have all been upgraded to new versions in real life since the original PMDG releases. So it makes sense, especially with how popular these planes have been in the sim. Plus, QW already has what I understand to be a good 787 which will be released for P3D sometime, and there are other companies making 757 and 767 models. It makes good business sense for them to keep working the market they've cornered.

...and maybe bring back the MD-11 ;)

The 737 NG hasn't really been upgraded in real life.....they are still the same airplanes.

To be honest....I only fly pmdg airplanes at this point in my simming career. I love their products. I wish they would make another airliner because quite frankly, I know what kind of quality it would be and I know thst it will be the closest thing to ever flying the real thing. That's all.

At this point, I don't fly much of flightsim anymore so I just want the best there is.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda