Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

777F and GSX cargo loading.

I'm posting here in hopes someone may help me figure this out, or even upload your GSX 777F configuration file. I believe this is more of a GSX problem: I've never had issues in the past. I'm used to cargo being loaded into the main deck (Large rear left door) and aft lower cargo door. I've auto-updated several times since the FSDT Auto-updater has been going on, and today I noticed when I call for the aircraft to be loaded I not only get the vehicles carrying the two loads of cargo, I get two additional empty trucks and trailers, as well as two passenger luggage vehicles which appear and drive around the aircraft aimlessly before disappearing. I uninstalled GSX in the control panel add/remove programs, then subsequently reinstalled it to find the same oddity. Is this a known issue? Also, I read on the update list I can use up to *3* cargo loaders now, which allow me to load cargo into the forward lower cargo access too, but I'm at a loss on how to do that. I've used google to search for a user 777F GSX profile, however on every forum where the question is asked it is stated GSX already provides a profile. Thanks for your assistance.

Hi David,

I had the same issue with the latest GSX update. They added a third cargo loader in the newest version, but somehow the GSX profile for the 77F is not set up correctly (at least it was faulty for me). For me the cargo loaders were placed below the ground, so I just had to adjust the positions in order to make them work.

Dominik

Although this is most suitable for the gsx forum.

Uninstall and reinstall GSX using the full installer. For me upgrading with their auto updater usually doesn't work and have to do the full install routine.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I can upload my 3 cargo loader 77F GSX config later today once i finished work. 

6 hours ago, Woozie said:

I can upload my 3 cargo loader 77F GSX config later today once i finished work. 

That would be amazing. Thanks!!!