Sign in to follow this  
maldo

geforce gtx 1080 founders edition

I hope I in the right place, I just up-date my video card with new GeForce gtx 1080. the driver is (gforce 388.13 whql-r388-10.4) I been trying to get the NVidia inspector. the only files I get are NVidia inspector (application), NVidia inspector (exe),

and NVidia profile inspector (application). I really don't know if these are the 3 files required, all I know is I can not get the files installed. Is the inspector to old for the card or the driver the wrong driver. when I open the NVidia inspector application I don't get the window were you can select the wrench and screwdriver to get in to select settings.

thanks.

Fernando A. Maldonado

As far as I know the inspector doesn‘t need to be installed, it is just the exe... but what for? For P3D4 you won‘t really need it. The ordinary Nvidia control panel is just fine to create a good profile for P3D. 

And also just so you are aware the GForce driver v388.13 was found to be buggy and was very quickly updated by nVidia to 388.31 the next day. I think there's even a newer version now.

Dave Paige

guys I really appreciate all the help. I will up-date my driver.

thanks.

Fernando A. Maldonado