Sign in to follow this  
EasyE

Automated key request not working

Good day. I've recently had to reinstall my OS and all sim peripherals. I've been a happy user of RCv4 for many, many years and have attempted to use the automated system but cannot receive a response with a new key. I've also checked my spam messages but no joy.

I entered the correct email as stated on the application (Register@jdtllc.com) as well as the correct subject (RCv4 Key Request) and my details (-1330xxx957!Eric!Grindstaff) but no key.

I also sent an email to dthompss@comcast.net (a couple of hours later) but have not as yet heard anything back.

I'm hoping that Ray or someone else may be able to lend a hand? Ray helped me once before, a few years back when I had the same issue during a complete rebuild of my rig.

I appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks,

Eric G.

Cancel my issue please. I just heard from Doug and all is well. Thanks.

Hi Eric,

Glad to hear it. Doug always replies. For info to you and others it's never a good idea to post your registration details. Just insert a few xxx to replace actual data. I suggest you change that asap.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather