Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21DEC17] A quick wander through a few reflections...

1 minute ago, Milton Waddams said:

Precision, of course.

Oh, I wasn’t talking about RSR, I was referring to David’s comment.

No, it's actually either "pony" or "pigeon" , don't you know? 

Just now, serviceceiling said:

No, it's actually either "pony" or "pigeon" , don't you know? 

I did not, interesting. I was under the impression it stood for “precision”.

Thank you RSR and everyone else at PMDG for all the wonderful work you do! You continue to be one of the best and most consistent developers in the flight sim world and lift us all up because of that.

Happy holidays, looking forward very much to your future projects!

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas! Hope to see the Max not only as calenders, but in my Sim next year ;)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

I did not, interesting. I was under the impression it stood for “precision”.

Must be pigeon since they keep talking about the woodpigeon.

• Upvote 2

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

30 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Must be pigeon since they keep talking about the woodpigeon.

Must be.

Thanks to all of PMDG folks for feeding our passion.

Feliz Navidad & Año nuevo!

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

9 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

PMDG have already made up their minds. Market data points to the majority of their customers wanting to fly aircraft that they see at their airports everyday, like the 737 Max, as well as modern, glass cockpit planes. The 737 and 747 Classic just don’t fit those criteria.

By the way, welcome to the forum! Please note that PMDG require full names in the forums, first and last.

I don't care much for the 737 or 747classic eather but pertaining to that market data customers must be seeing a lot of DC-6 and Connie's at their local airports considering the success of those two add-ons this year.

• Upvote 1

Vic green

11 hours ago, RudiJG1 said:

During my (too) many years of commuting on that section of the Beltway, that wonderfully defiled railroad bridge near the temple was always a source of welcome diversion and amusement...it's sad that it's gone (right?).

Unfortunately long gone.  You can still see where the lettering of the most recent version (there were several) was painted out.

097wi495b.jpg

Thankfully, we can still remember... 
KELLYCOL26%20A_1308947400.jpg?uuid=yLVf2
surrender-dorothy-80s.jpg

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from a hot "Down Under", to all. Thanks for some great add-on aircraft over the years. Just a thought, but why dont PMDG make their own calendar. Feel sure a lot of people would purchase one.  :smile:

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

16 hours ago, Pilotdude3407 said:

I will add to some conspiracy theories.  The end of the post spoke about their deliveries for 2018.  I can't help but notice the MAX on the front of the envelope, which others have spoken about, but there is also the wing of a 747 classic (I can't tell if the JT9D's are -3A's for the -100 or -7's for the -200) in the frame and I could see that as not being an accident.  While highly unlikely, it would still be a good story.  There is also the nose of another 747 at the top which could be a regular -400 or -8 which would be accurate for a delivery in 2018.  That's all I have...

Ken,

Ooooh.  NICE read of the tea leaves!

I can neither confirm, nor deny that the table top upon which that envelope was laid holds a 747-100, 747-200, 747-300 and an SP...

As I said..  can't confirm or deny...

• Upvote 9

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

3 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Ken,

I can neither confirm, nor deny that the table top upon which that envelope was laid holds a 747-100, 747-200, 747-300 and an SP...

Dear Mr Randazzo,

teasing is an art, and you master it very well :laugh::laugh::laugh:

From Holland, merry christmas, a healty 2018 and much fun with our great hobby!

Wijnand Lindelauf (EHBK)

Edited by wijnand
typo (it's still early...)
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Ken,

There is MAX on the envelope. MAX has X in it, X-Plane also has X in it. 737 MAX for X-Plane confirmed! :D 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ArborVitae said:

There is MAX on the envelope. MAX has X in it, X-Plane also has X in it. 737 MAX for X-Plane confirmed! :D 

The X are two crossed ones or two crossed fingers... It's all about the MD11 :P

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Ken,

A nice selection of airplanes to compliment our line of -400's.  Would look good in the Ops Center.  Have a Merry Christmas!