Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21DEC17] A quick wander through a few reflections...

9 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Ken,

Ooooh.  NICE read of the tea leaves!

I can neither confirm, nor deny that the table top upon which that envelope was laid holds a 747-100, 747-200, 747-300 and an SP...

As I said..  can't confirm or deny...

I would soon weigh 500lbs, as I'm pretty sure I would never leave my computer or home again.  Would be my absolute dream aircraft from PMDG.  Thanks for teasing us Robert.

Merry Christmas from the snowy and cold Whitehorse ... -28c this morning ...

Rob: from the past and last century another tip, there is nothing that can`t be fixed by red roses .... 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Ken,

Ooooh.  NICE read of the tea leaves!

I can neither confirm, nor deny that the table top upon which that envelope was laid holds a 747-100, 747-200, 747-300 and an SP...

As I said..  can't confirm or deny...

back to the origin ... some nightmares to come ...

Merry Christmas from Poland :) Thanks for Your great effort and making our simming lives full of happiness :)

Czarnecki Dariusz

yeEIP.gifBoeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Personally, I’d be shocked if we saw a 747 classic  from them but I’d buy it in a heartbeat knowing it’s up to their standards. On the other hand, this could very well be the “totally unexpected” thing we were teased awhile back.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Personally, I’d be shocked if we saw a 747 classic  from them but I’d buy it in a heartbeat knowing it’s up to their standards. On the other hand, this could very well be the “totally unexpected” thing we were teased awhile back.

Especially if it had the old Delco Carousel INS!!!

• Upvote 2

Rob,
Can you re-upload the picture in your OP? For some reason it won't show for me. When I click 'open in new tab' it leads to a page that says 'Backend failed'

• Upvote 1

- Ike Callaway

On 12/23/2017 at 2:00 PM, phil747fan said:

Rob: from the past and last century another tip, there is nothing that can`t be fixed by red roses .... 

PHIL!

AH HAHAHAHA!

You have a good memory!

• Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

On 24-12-2017 at 3:43 AM, KORDATC said:

Especially if it had the old Delco Carousel INS!!!

At least in those days they did not need the "wake up call", like on the 747 and 777 nowadays.:laugh:

A while ago I visited the 747-SUD (747-200 refitted with the stretched upperdeck,)in the aviodrome museum in Holland. To me there is something special about this classis flight deck, 

I just can't explain why. Funny thing: there was a birds nest in the wheel well. It is not that often that you find a nest during your walk around; maybe the bird thought he visited his GRANDparents :biggrin:

For all of you, happy New Year and be careful with the fireworks!!!

Merry Christmas Rob and team (a bit belated since I didn't get much chance to sim over the holidays.

• Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

On 24/12/2017 at 2:38 PM, rsrandazzo said:

PHIL!

AH HAHAHAHA!

You have a good memory!

touche .... are we that old? lol ...

love to hear about maybe the classic ... if you need something or any feedback pretty sure you know how to find me ...

all the best.

Phil

Good, now I know it is just another 737, I can quit trolling this site for new information.  I'll check back in 2 years. 

• Upvote 2

Paul Gugliotta

5 hours ago, paulyg123 said:

Good, now I know it is just another 737, I can quit trolling this site for new information.  I'll check back in 2 years. 

“Just” another 737? It’s the Max of course, not just another variant of the NG.