Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21DEC17] A quick wander through a few reflections...

2 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

“Just” another 737? It’s the Max of course, not just another variant of the NG.

Indeed! It's a new plane, new product-series and whole new technology! 

In short - It'll be awesome! 

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 12/23/2017 at 10:42 AM, ArborVitae said:

MAX has X in it, X-Plane also has X in it. 737 MAX for X-Plane confirmed! :D 

X-ray has X in it too. Maybe one of the team has broken bones thus holding up everyone else and all the arrivals planned for 2018 have been delayed by a year.

All this puzzle solving is just to keep you entertained so that nobody notices how the year passes by quickly .

On 12/23/2017 at 11:42 AM, ArborVitae said:

There is MAX on the envelope. MAX has X in it, X-Plane also has X in it. 737 MAX for X-Plane confirmed! :D 

Yep - and Bigfoot is confirmed!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

14 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

“Just” another 737? It’s the Max of course, not just another variant of the NG.

Eh, let him believe what he wants. At least we won't have to worry about the trolling.

• Upvote 2

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

On 23/12/2017 at 10:42 AM, ArborVitae said:

There is MAX on the envelope. MAX has X in it, X-Plane also has X in it. 737 MAX for X-Plane confirmed! :D 

lol....Joking aside, surly it would make sense seeing as though it seams everyone is swapping to X-Plane, and for good reason I should add

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Davidrebolton said:

lol....Joking aside, surly it would make sense seeing as though it seams everyone is swapping to X-Plane, and for good reason I should add

Not this again....not nearly everyone is switching to XP, and PMDG surely have the data to back this up.

2 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

Not this again....not nearly everyone is switching to XP, and PMDG surely have the data to back this up.

Respectfully I have to disagree. There is data out there to support the notion that X-Plane has more than doubled in growth since XP10 and gaining quite a bit of traction. But that's besides the point, it's PMDGs decision which platforms they support. Realistically, doing a new revision of the 737 (NG and Max) is a chance to update the model and align all the systems code and modelling to be compatible with all platforms (as many developers seem to be doing these days.) The market is there and waiting for high-quality add-ons ;)

5 hours ago, Davidrebolton said:

Dave,

Market data doesn't support that theory...

Not even close.

• Upvote 2

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

33 minutes ago, DeltaWho said:

There is data out there to support the notion that X-Plane has more than doubled in growth since XP10 and gaining quite a bit of traction

Sure... from 2 to 4 users is a double in growth! :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

55 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Sure... from 2 to 4 users is a double in growth! :laugh:

I am sure the 8000 plus member of the XP Group I co-run would disagree. The vast majority of whom have joined this year from P3D/FSX world. But no matter, X-Plane is doing pretty well without the need for the big P3D devs. Despite that, quite a few are developing for XP including ORBX. 

• Upvote 2

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

11 minutes ago, yidahoo said:

I am sure the 8000 plus member of the XP Group I co-run would disagree. The vast majority of whom have joined this year from P3D/FSX world. But no matter, X-Plane is doing pretty well without the need for the big P3D devs. Despite that, quite a few are developing for XP including ORBX. 

*SIGH*

Oh, well...

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

8 hours ago, Davidrebolton said:

When is the big announcement we were told about weeks ago? 

I'm going to guess that the photo RSR posted at the beginning of this thread might be an important clue...

1 hour ago, cparrott73 said:

I'm going to guess that the photo RSR posted at the beginning of this thread might be an important clue...

I don’t see the photo at the beginning.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

16 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

I don’t see the photo at the beginning.

lol   the rest of  us  can see  the photo,  its invisible  to  some  users  apparently:biggrin:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg