Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21DEC17] A quick wander through a few reflections...

When I went there earlier it was just an outline with the name of the jpg. I even refreshed and went to another computer. I waited 10 minutes and now it’s there. Must have been a hiccup somewhere. Thanks for your help Pete. :(

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

11 minutes ago, DeltaWho said:

Image only appears to those who are worthy ;) All hail the Max!

Instead of helping I get jokes from a member with only 8 post. Thanks DeltaWho

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

48 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Instead of helping I get jokes from a member with only 8 post. Thanks DeltaWho

I mean we can’t really help you, try another browser maybe?

6 hours ago, DeltaWho said:

The market is there and waiting for high-quality add-ons ;)

If what RSR said is any indication, the market really isn’t there.

4 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

I mean we can’t really help you, try another browser maybe?

I tried another browser and computer with same results. I waited a few minutes and now all is working. 

Dan

24 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

I tried another browser and computer with same results. I waited a few minutes and now all is working. 

Weird how that works, I swear computers are like temperamental children sometimes:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

If a pilot is certified on a 737-NG, does that make her/him automatically certified on the 737-MAX? If not, what kind of training will be needed to make the switch?

Paul Gugliotta

14 hours ago, Wise87 said:

When I went there earlier it was just an outline with the name of the jpg. I even refreshed and went to another computer. I waited 10 minutes and now it’s there. Must have been a hiccup somewhere. Thanks for your help Pete. :(

This happened to me at first, too, but later the image appeared.  I have no idea why.

11 hours ago, paulyg123 said:

If a pilot is certified on a 737-NG, does that make her/him automatically certified on the 737-MAX? If not, what kind of training will be needed to make the switch?

It’s either a common type or a shared type rating, either way it isn’t very difficult to switch between the 2. Southwest has both NG and Max flying and operate crew between seamlessly.

EDIT: Got new information, it’s a common type rating.

6 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

Sure, my first name is Donald and my last name is Duck. There ya go!

Be warned that posts without full and accurate names can and will be deleted by mods for non-comliance with forum rules. Just trying to help.