Sign in to follow this  
Da Mico

[FSX] Post some of your screenshots here.

Post your images here:YGWnL4.pngI thank all of the content creators that I used.

Mods: level-d 767, GSX, Aerosim Kansai

Okay.  Here is one from yesterday's flight over central Maryland, USA, in N253L, my Baron B58.

http://Baron N253L over Maryland.jpg

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

C130 at Table Mountain

38503757954_4226ea39bb_z.jpg

• Upvote 1

Leon Gerber

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core 4.12 Ghz (water cooled)GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080Ti 12 GBMemory: Corsair 32GB / MB:  Asustek computer, TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) (AM4) / SSD: Samsung 2GB 2x / HD: Seagate 4 GBPSU: ROG Strix 1000W

5 hours ago, Da Mico said:

Post your images here:

Before you get started, we don’t allow mega screen shot threads at Avsim for people to keep adding to. You can start a topic with up to 20 screen shots and if you want to add more then you need to start a new topic. You can review the screen shot posting rules here.

https://www.avsim.com/page/AVSIM Pages/screen_shot_rules.html

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator