Sign in to follow this  

something unexpected occured .. error in build 0.4.145 beta

Hi Keven,

I got this error today after CP updated.  Unfortunately it doesn't permit CP to continue.

Things that changed in my system, my XBOX controller is plugged into a different USB port.  My audio hardware changed (it's now External USB 3.0 PreSonus 192 audio interface).

Exception: 
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Cheers Rob

CPerror1.jpg

Getting the same thing and nothing changed from yesterday which worked for the flight. Cant change the test releases back to a more stable version either. it just closes. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Just seen this, same here. Nothing has changed on my system since my last successful flight last evening.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Rolled back the last update, thanks for the report guys!

something that would help me is if you could send me a Report file to the address mentioned at the top of the Report file.

thanks!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven,

The CP "log file" or is the "report file" something different?

Cheers, Rob.

Just now, Rob Ainscough said:

The CP "log file" or is the "report file" something different?

Yes, a log is the result of a crash and a report file is generated from the Preferences. While they contain similar data, the report file contains a lot more information about the behavior and environment of CP

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven,

This error returned today in build 0.4.157 ... it appears to be related to connectivity.  I got the error with a spinning circle in the upper left corner ... the circle never switched to a solid aircraft icon which I assume means a connection was not established.

I was going to upload the report log, but it contains personal information so best not.  A clue in that log is the following line:

"Couldn't get remote UriHandler object."

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob,

I have had a look at your log and found the issue. It will be pushed in the next update.

When Chaseplane received a Timeout from one of the server requests it crashed

Thanks for the report!

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I have published an update, let me know if you are able to launch it now!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven,

Your update fixed it, all good now.

Happy Holidays.

Cheers, Rob.