Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

Steam Christmas SALE - Flight Sim World - 70% OFF

Thanks for the info. Just bought it, but whether I will install it, I don't even know. I just figured that IF it someday will get tubeliners, this would be the cheapest way to be prepar3d :-)

• Upvote 1

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

13 hours ago, jlund said:

Thanks for the info. Just bought it, but whether I will install it, I don't even know. I just figured that IF it someday will get tubeliners, this would be the cheapest way to be prepar3d :-)

Smart purchase for the future. Yeah, I bought FSX-SE for $5.00 one year and did not even use it for like 3 years! Thinking ahead, I like it :)

• Upvote 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

If they had the moving map on sale, I might get it. But it wasn't included in the sale.

James

1 hour ago, Phantoms said:

If they had the moving map on sale, I might get it. But it wasn't included in the sale.

The developer decides when things get on sales (3rd parties). DTG only controls the prices/sales of their own products (FSW and Epic Approaches)

I don't see why anyone who does not have it wouldn't go for it at that price considering it's in the running to eventually be the best GA/tubeliner flight sim there is. Even if it never progressed beyond where it is now, the lessons and missions and aeroplanes you get with it as is, are worth having for that price.

• Upvote 6

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Trigger has been pulled - downloading now :cool:

Merry Christmas!!

• Upvote 3

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)