Sign in to follow this  
JB3DG

Technical feedback on the SDK

For Cryss or Aimee

Is there some way I can get hold of the technical team? I have some info they will need for the SDK and right now I am not getting much of a response from Simon.

• Upvote 1

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

There's a good chance you won't get anything at all from them right now what with it being three days before Christmas. Most UK-based companies are out on the lash on Friday for an impromptu works do, unless they had it earlier, in which case they'll all have naffed off home early on Friday via the pub anyway and probably won't be back in their office in any sort of official capacity until Jan 2 at the earliest. This is almost certainly also why they'll not have released anything significant update-wise to FSW in the run up to the holiday period, lest there be issues with anything unstable whilst people were out of the office.

I'd not expect anything in the way of any detailed responses from most companies until at least a week into the New Year.

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Nothing to see here

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Please do get in touch with us on this...  

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

45 minutes ago, Milviz said:

Please do get in touch with us on this...  

As a user of Milviz products I hope you can contact the developers here:

Welcome to the Developer Portal.

[.....]. For further information on how to bring your add-on content to FSW, please contact the 3rd Party team at the email address below.

3rd Party Team To contact the Dovetail Games 3rd Party team directly, please use the following email: partners@dovetailgames.com

https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/live/discover/welcome-to-the-developer-portal

Yes.  Thank you.  We are aware of this.  However, due to a total lack of response either by email or by skype (for MONTHS) we have decided to go this route (for the moment).

No worries.

Dovetail has its Christmas break from 21st December to 3rd January 2018. I wish and hope that Milviz's products will be available for FSW.

• Upvote 1

We are looking into this.  No promises.

• Upvote 2

Simon has responded. Sorted. Although...I do still wish I could talk direct with some of the technical team. There is some stuff that is difficult to describe when communicating through a middle man. One on one, mind meets mind conversations between 2 programmers can accomplish software wonders.

• Upvote 2

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I suspect the devs are chained to there desk getting FSW updates ready for release to meet Stephens 2018 plan.  

• Upvote 2

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg