Sign in to follow this  
ludo1426

No Road Vehicles

Hello,

After Installing ORBX Base + Vector + Open LC & Night Environment, I have no traffic on the roads. I'm totally lost to find a solution.

I tried uninstall and install again P3D 4.1 (Three times and nothing change).

Can you help me.

Thank you.

Ludo

Hi Ludo,

Among the programs mentioned there is VECTOR which installs traffic on the roads. You have tried to configure with FTX GLOBAL
VECTOR Configuration Tool on the Main Program of P3D \ ORBX \ FTX_VECTOR and on Trasnsportation
have you selected the various Traffic?

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I've done it. I have unchecked and Check again Traffic on the Global Vector Control Panel on FTX Global but nothing happens.... No traffic...

Have you confirmed that the traffic sliders are set above 0? I’ve found that my sim sometimes changes these values to 0 unexpectedly.

Thanks Milton. I'm actually at 70% and no traffic....

I'm totally lost to find a solution. In general I write on AVSIM Forum when I tried everything and no found solution.

I have Boat Traffic, Plane Traffic, airport Traffic but no Road traffic....

Hello Simbol.

Happy to see your message. I didn't delete the .bgl traffic but I should see. Where is this File and what's the name ?

Thank you 

Ludo

9 minutes ago, ludo1426 said:

Hello Simbol.

Happy to see your message. I didn't delete the .bgl traffic but I should see. Where is this File and what's the name ?

Thank you 

Ludo

Check this:

2rNCtXA.jpg

S.

• Upvote 2

Simbol,

I think you're a Boss !!! The vehicules-land.bgl was OFF.

I will try P3D again....

Thanks. And your Soft FS Reborn works very great on my Sim. I'm waiting for the Payware version to have the possibility of modifying the lights.

On 12/22/2017 at 6:56 PM, ludo1426 said:

Hello please can you explane to me how you changed  vehicles-land.bgl OFF  to ON where ?

I think you're a Boss !!! The vehicules-land.bgl was OFF.

I will try P3D again....

On 12/22/2017 at 6:53 PM, simbol said:

Check this:

2rNCtXA.jpg

S.

I have problem with my airport  vehicles  not moving all vehicles sometimes just 1 moving when  i select in settings airpot vehicles on minimum or maximum the same result no different i created parking and  ways using vehicles from the Ade airport design  but only staying  not moving you can see on picture maybe i have to change  FSXP_Vehicles.bgl ?

https://ibb.co/9Hqfznq

Edited by Muhamed Kubat