Sign in to follow this  
olifly_95

Wrong AI Traffic at Parking Position

Hi Everyone

Since the last Update. PSX injects me the wrong Airlines on the Wrong Parking Position.

As example: I'm flying from Zürich, so there is standing a B737 from Delta or a Chinese Airlines (B747 etc.) and many strange other Airlines from all over the World. But this can't happen in real life. So this is clearly a injection failure. I read out the Log file and saw there are some random Airlines generated with this symbol (=x=). Is there a way to disable the random generated AI Traffic. I dont know how the Parked Aircrafts are genereted but in my opinion they should only inject Aircrafts which are currently standing e.g in Zürich. 

I'm very thankful for everyone who could help me asap. 

Best regards

Oliver

Hi Oliver,

The livery matching and parking algorithms have not changed for months. The only thing related to this that I have noticed is that RealTraffic, more then before, only provides the registration code as callsign instead of a real callsign. If so, you will get these =x= matches even if you have the right livery in your simulator, unless you add registration codes to your AI liveries...

About parking positions: use the ParkPosGenerator tool for your Zurich airport and you will get an airport file with the exact positions.Make sure that for each parking positions there is indicated which airlines park at that position. At this German site you can find a lot of airport files. Other users of PSXseeconTraffic have already done the work for you.

Regards,

Nico

• Upvote 1

Wow Nico - that's a service. I didn know this, thanks for pointing to it. There's certainly a hint to it which I missed.

Kind regards and Merry Christmas

Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hey Nico

Thanks alot for this fast and Detailed Support. 

So now i see, you have to add this Registrastion Codes of the Aircrafts in the aircraft.cfg than generet this once again.

Thanks and Best regards 

Oliver