Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

Any late 2017 leftovers?

What are you guys looking forward to during the holiday period?

Here`s my list (I don`t exactly know if these are supposed to be released this year, but still...):

- Flythemaddox MD-80,

- Captainsim 757,

- PMDG JS41 v4,

- Jetstream Designs Nantes...

Looking forward to see other people˙s wishes.

• Upvote 2

Matej Stavanja

REX Skyforce

Flythemaddox MD-80

good luck seeing the JS :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

REX Skyforce
   - Looks intriguing, but waiting to see if the promised capability, visuals and performance pan out

Flythemaddox MD-80

ImagineSim KATL update (imminent, and free to current owners)
   - Update is promised to improve performance considerably.
   - May be an update option for current owners if promised performance pays off

FlyTampa KATL
   - Definite option should ImagineSim update not improve performance, but not imminent

• Upvote 1

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

i hope to see:

- Skyforce

-Flytampa Boston

Happy holidays to you guys! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

FlyTampa KBOS

• Upvote 1

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

Skyforce. Or better said, the first reviews of it. Would be really nice if the marketing blah blah would be right this time. Was also hoping for FTX Netherlands but that won't happen. Other than that I have nothing left to wish for: I am extremely happy with what I've got right now. (Well, as long as it workshop as it should.) 

Looking forward to the airport scenery for Almería (LEAM), which is in progress by Latin Wings apparently.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

One less on the list as the MD-80 was pushed back until next year 😔

Matej Stavanja

I am waiting for FSDT or Flightbeam Holiday Sale.  I missed the black friday event.

And Leonardo MD-80 -

Just read on Leonardo's facebook page about the MD-80.  It will be released in first half of January.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Besides the MD80 that was postponed, I thought FlyTampa’s Las Vegas and Boston were going to be released before the year end. Anyone know if this is postponed? The latest update from the developer was that they are both nearly finished with KLAS being slightly in front. 

Also Reno-Tahoe airport from PAC Sim should be rear the end. 

Let’s hope!

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

19 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Besides the MD80 that was postponed, I thought FlyTampa’s Las Vegas and Boston were going to be released before the year end. Anyone know if this is postponed? The latest update from the developer was that they are both nearly finished with KLAS being slightly in front. 

Also Reno-Tahoe airport from PAC Sim should be rear the end. 

Let’s hope!

hmm, when did flytampa say that the release of las vegas or boston was planned before the end of this year? i'm a frequent flytampa forum reader i never saw a statement from the developers :blink:

1 hour ago, hollow1slo said:

One less on the list as the MD-80 was pushed back until next year 😔

That’s a shame, really looking forward to that, but it will be ready when it’s ready. Gives us something to look forward to :biggrin:

EDIT 

people come first wish him a speedy and good heath

We're sorry to announce that FlythemaddogX will be delayed at least until the first half of January 2018.
The member of our development team in charge of making the paint kit and the liveries has been hospitalized on the 13 of december for an emergency surjery, and he's still recovering.
Even if the rest of MaddogX is finished and ready for a public release, we have decided to postpone it unless we have the paintkit and the liveries available. 
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Trino.

The winners of 2017 FSElite raffle will receive an email soon. 

The MaddogX dev team.”

• Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

20 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

That’s a shame, really looking forward to that, but it will be ready when it’s ready. Gives us something to look forward to :biggrin:

EDIT 

people come first wish him a speedy and good heath

We're sorry to announce that FlythemaddogX will be delayed at least until the first half of January 2018.
The member of our development team in charge of making the paint kit and the liveries has been hospitalized on the 13 of december for an emergency surjery, and he's still recovering.
Even if the rest of MaddogX is finished and ready for a public release, we have decided to postpone it unless we have the paintkit and the liveries available. 
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Trino.

The winners of 2017 FSElite raffle will receive an email soon. 

The MaddogX dev team.”

Yeah, health first, we can wait a bit longer...

Matej Stavanja

The FSL A320X update with the reported performance improvements.

• Upvote 2

Walter Meier