Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

Any late 2017 leftovers?

2 hours ago, Lbt564 said:

hmm, when did flytampa say that the release of las vegas or boston was planned before the end of this year? i'm a frequent flytampa forum reader i never saw a statement from the developers :blink:

That's true. But they should be ready or very close to release according to the developer. Also they usually release this time of year, thus that's why I anticipate them.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

6 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

That's true. But they should be ready or very close to release according to the developer. Also they usually release this time of year, thus that's why I anticipate them.

let's hope they release boston soon, weird since they previewed it in May and it looked like it was completely done at that time!

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to FT Boston and Flightbeam NZAA.

• Upvote 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I was hoping to buy some older FlyTampa scenery if it went on sale...they rarely have sales, though.  There are some other things I'm behind on...

• Orbx OpenLC South America
  • SXAD Pensacola
  • Orbx Germany South
  • TFDi 717
  • Might have gotten on of the recent Carenado Turbo props if it had gotten fixed.
  • Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I would add 29 Palms/Captain7 Nuremburg. I've got the feeling it's been in the pipeline as long as I am simming.

Plus FB NZAA and FT Las Vegas, of course.

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Simwings and Digital Designs are releasing next year Tenerife South. MK Studios just released theirs, what is with that ? Don't they talk to each other ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

2 hours ago, wsmeier said:

The FSL A320X update with the reported performance improvements.

Honestly, FSLabs has such a poor track record right now for timely patches I'm not holding my breath. 

Can I hope for the Milviz 350i soon?

• Upvote 2

Mario Di Lauro

1 hour ago, tamsini said:

Can I hope for the Milviz 350i soon?

Dunno. Let's cross our fingers and dust our heads with ash.

Something from Milviz would be a nice gift.

Something new from A2A would be a nicer gift.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Any high fidelity long-ish range biz jet

More airport scenery like FT Boston

Any high fidelity dual engine pressurized GA aircraft

Orbx OpenLC Africa and Asia

• Upvote 1

Hello all,

As long as we are dreaming and have temporarily departed reality, my wish is for 30 to 60 developers working on anything for fs2004 (sceneries for Australia some new aircraft, a FSDT GSX would be nice) 

Having said that it is time to go and kick the cat , chase some annoying moonbeams and find that elusive endless piece of string.

Seriously, I wish for a programme which can specifically reduce the frame rate burden when using multiple monitors, so that I can enjoy P3D and Xplane fully too. I really envy you guys.

Most of all though, I wish for a safe, prosperous New Year A great Christmas and abundant opportunities to fly for everyone in the new year. 

Further dreaming and World Peace should be high on everyones list.

Merry Christmas everyone

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

1 hour ago, himmelhorse said:

Hello all,

As long as we are dreaming and have temporarily departed reality, my wish is for 30 to 60 developers working on anything for fs2004 (sceneries for Australia some new aircraft, a FSDT GSX would be nice) 

Having said that it is time to go and kick the cat , chase some annoying moonbeams and find that elusive endless piece of string.

Seriously, I wish for a programme which can specifically reduce the frame rate burden when using multiple monitors, so that I can enjoy P3D and Xplane fully too. I really envy you guys.

Most of all though, I wish for a safe, prosperous New Year A great Christmas and abundant opportunities to fly for everyone in the new year. 

Further dreaming and World Peace should be high on everyones list.

Merry Christmas everyone

Tony Chilcott

No program can do that you need better hardware

777200lrf,

Great Christmas comment.

Just as an aside, can YOU show me or point me to ANYONE with ANY Computer hardware who can run 6 monitors. If you cannot, then perhaps you may understand the request for that software. If you can, I will be delighted to purchase that hardware even if I have to mortgage the house (this may be necessary because we are probably looking at a US Tax Department  computer system)

Cheers

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

44 minutes ago, hollow1slo said:

No Captainsim 757 release in 2017 either, still in beta...

But at least it's getting closer, progress is better than no progress.