Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

w10+proline+slideshow

Ever since I upgraded/downgraded  to win10  the premier with proline is for me unuseable.1-2fps no kidding.Berts mod is of course great but.But. i was wondering if any of you win10ers can get the p1 to  run smooth without disabling  carenadonavigraph.dll (sp?) if yes ,what's the secret ?

Thanks

Hi,

I just got mine a few days ago and installed it into my new Dell XPS PC into a Windows 10 environment. I'm having the same issue, it is unusable; it's like it locks up as soon as I flip the master switch on.

But there's more: a few days ago I installed it into my former HP Pavilion now at my office running Windows 7 and guess what it works perfectly! So is this a Windows 10 thing?

I realize this is March of 2018, months later, but I'm just now getting to the party. Is anybody else still around on this?

I'd recommend you get Bert's mod. It replaces the PL21 with the GTN 750. Performance thru the roof now. I gained 30 fps