Sign in to follow this  
Fanche78

737 Reloading problem

Hello,
I use the PMDG 737 with P3Dv4.1. After loading an airplane (eg 800NGX WL Ryanair), if I try to load another livery (eg Lauda) - at the same location without leaving the park - the plane will jump on the spot. I have to leave the simulator to load the plane I want.
Does anyone have the same problem ? What must be done to avoid this ?

Tank you very for your help.

Regards,

François Haudiquet

Edited by Fanche78
Add full name.

François Haudiquet

Welcome to the forums. Please be advised that you need to sign your posts with your full name first and last when posting in the forums as per forum regulations.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Everyone has this problem , you cannot load a PMDG aircraft on top of another, without leaving

the sim and restarting. This is all explained in the manual..

Derek C.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

And is absolutely normal for every complex addon. PMDG is not special here.

Hello,
This was not the case with the version for FSX I use for a long time. The change of delivery was not a problem. I kept this memory, where I was surprised by the P3D version I bought recently.

François Haudiquet

23 minutes ago, Fanche78 said:

Hello,
This was not the case with the version for FSX I use for a long time. The change of delivery was not a problem. I kept this memory, where I was surprised by the P3D version I bought recently.

err  yes   it  was  the  same  for  fsx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just now, pete_auau said:

err  yes   it  was  the  same  for  fsx

24 minutes ago, Fanche78 said:

it was even worse: FSX always CTD'ed for me when I did it :D P3Dv4 is kind enough to tell me that there is an issue and it has to be closed :D

the FSX/ESP platform can't handle a complete reset of it's addons without shutting it down. This has always been the same. Never load a complex addon over another. even if its a 737 over a 737.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:21 AM, Ephedrin said:

it was even worse: FSX always CTD'ed for me when I did it :D P3Dv4 is kind enough to tell me that there is an issue and it has to be closed :D

the FSX/ESP platform can't handle a complete reset of it's addons without shutting it down. This has always been the same. Never load a complex addon over another. even if its a 737 over a 737.

After many months waiting to save some money, was finally able to upgrade to p3d v4 and even though I almost did not do it, I went ahead and decided to buy the 737 for more money than what I paid for the FSX.

I never had that problem with FSX, never, I was able to load the same or other airline airplane, as long as I did not had it setup. Now with P3Dv4 if that happens, when I load the second scenario (ex, from delta to american, same settigns), after the 18 seconds setup and when everything is loaded the airplane starts to bounce and crashes in the runway.

No biggie to exit and restart the sim, but just to make sure, this did not happen with FSX and still doesn't happens. I just checked.

Glad P3D tells you about the issue, me? the plane starts to bounce on the runway and crashes. Weird.

Jay Marin