Sign in to follow this  
mac44

GB Pro v2 and disappering Airports

Just tired running this in XP11 and its amazing - only trouble is when I fly over Heathrow I get an airport without any buildings just

runway and airplanes - note have tried changing the location of the GB Pro folder from right at the top using a aaa prefix(above payware airports) to mid way down (after payware aiports) still get no buildings - someone has mentioned something about creating exclusion zones around the airport but not sure what that means.....................any help appreciated?

Make sure GB Pro is also below "Global Airports" as well.

tony thanks - dropped the GB Pro in below Global Airports and deleted .ini file and now its working!

Also intend to try a couple of simheaven files along with GB Pro - 1)Forests Europe 2)VFR Landmarks 3)Dense Forest (this seems to be a library)

Not sure if you have used them but should they work well together with GB Pro and where in the custom scenery folder would you suggest dropping them in ? any help appreciated...........

No point. GB Pro (although old now), contains everything you need for the UK. Using anything else along with it will only cause issues.

One day, I intend to do upgrade GB again, but time is lacking at the moment