Sign in to follow this  
Krimt

Memory issues?

Hello, been having problems lately with xplane 11 crashing to desktop suddenly mid flights. Using P2A and xplane together is for sure hard on the memory for the pc i think. Having 16GB RAM, would you think this is below minimum requirements for having P2A run together with xplane? also running xenviro and world traffic 3 plugins

For all 4 of those, 16GB may not be enough memory. 

Definitely not enough if you don't have a very good GPU card with lots of memory of its own.

I have the same software configuration and I think that 16GB is adequate.  I did have to stop other things like Chrome which was using lots of memory but I never have run out.  I have been thinking of going up to 32GB just to prepare for the future.  I do have a top video card GTX1080Ti with 12GB vram.

Already ordered more memory. Was doing some flying and monitoring the memory usage. Without doubt it is using a lot memory combined. 

It is expensive to always try to keep up with my simulator flying and plugins, but hey look at the bright side, i get the bonus that i can fly anywhere in the world from my gaming room