Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

NAV

Hi! I was forced to reset my PC. Now, after installing all add on, I get an error when I finish the P3Dv4. See added file.

8qV38VSvMp-3j9L04zwO0n8YGn7UomfTe79R9iJk

For the first 3, try editing the Path of those DLLs in dll.xml. Instead of .\CMeteoXml.dll, try removing the dot, use just \CMeteoXml.dll. Same for the next 2. 

For the others, I would suggest checking the aircraft.cfg for Carenado C172 in the simobjects folder. Seems like you have a couple of duplicate entries. 

You didn't mention if you reset your PC and kept files or had all files removed.  In either case, applications that rely on registry entries have to have their installers run to set up registry entries.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi this errors hapend because you have ticked in your menu >Options>application Enable content error reporting..untick it and happy flying..

Jorge