Sign in to follow this  
Anthony25368

Wind effects

Hi  I was wondering does real world wind actually effect the wind effect movement inside cp. It seems to me that if I turn up the effect it just is a random bounce effect.

Thanks

Anthony

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

Hi Anthony,

The environmental wind will affect the motion of the camera. You can go in the Tune options to change the frequency and the affected axis

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank You Keven for getting back to me on this, I appreciate it, I was just wondering why it seems that the plane itself is stable but the camera is moving when I adjust for the wind. Maybe I just don't know how to set it correctly?  for example If I setup a wing view the wing seems to stay stable, ie no wingflex as if it is experiencing turbulence but the camera is moving,

Thank You

Anthony

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

Hi Anthony,

ChasePlane is a camera add-on, not an aircaft turbulence system. Moving the aircraft can cause issues with the flight dynamics and we don’t want to break what aircraft developers spent years building.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42