Sign in to follow this  
parachutem

A2A christmas sale 25% (2017)

2 hours ago, HighBypass said:

To digress, Krister - you may want to investigate the nice little Aerospool WT-9 Dynamic by Lionheart Creations - it too uses a Rotax 912. I like it - it seems to fly as you'd expect (layman's opinion), trims out beautifully, but then again the real one is used as a glider tug so I would think some stability is a good thing.

Thanks Mark!  We had the Dynamic at the flight school so it certainly sounds interesting. P3D v4 isn't mentioned though on their website!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

My apologies, it may only be for FSX:SE.. :blush:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Happy New Year, folks!

I have a LOT of addons, lots of them cheap, that I never fly. The A2A birds, however, are constant companions when i'm simmin. I don't regret a single purchase, and the P3D-compatible versions work great in Prepar3d v4.

Just bought the Connie tonight.

If you're wondering if they're value for money, in my opinion, absolutely.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

I am waiting for this sale this year.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

1 hour ago, Mikelab6 said:

Where is the discount displayed on the website ? Do we need to enter a coupon code ?

Mike

This year not yet. I am waiting...

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

6 hours ago, Mikelab6 said:

Where is the discount displayed on the website ? Do we need to enter a coupon code ?

Mike

You got sucked in as well then..... lol

Damm necro posting. 

Bryan. 

Edited by bsmfinegan
  • Upvote 2

Add me to the list of people conned in by the title... Would it be an idea for all these threads in the Bargain Shack to have SALE OVER added to the title in same way SOLVED is added to problem threads? Extra work for admins I know.. 

• Upvote 1

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

We have all been tricked by JLuis for digging this year old thread up. 

• Upvote 2

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

sorry guys that was not the intention

José Luís