Sign in to follow this  
RXP

SANTA meets RXP

Hi,

You've been fantastic and most helpful in our forums and I wanted to thank you for this. 

Thanks to your feedback, sometimes to your open willingness and involvement in one-to-one tests, we've added many features and enhancements to each of our products, not only with per-simulator specific details, but also in trying to maintain a consistent and superior user-experience regardless of the simulator differences.

We've had a great year with you:

This time of the year is special for many, and I have to rest a little. I'll be overflying the forum for the next few days, in case someone spots Santa on its GTN or GNS V2 and reports its coordinates, as I wouldn't miss this opportunity to meet.

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season, full of joy, for you and your families!

• Upvote 4

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi Jean-Luc,

What and eloquent post - all your hard work is much appreciated - I've really enjoyed seeing your products evolve and the one on one support... It's been a pleasure having you back...

Same to you and yours as well...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 2

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Jean-Luc,

What and eloquent post - all your hard work is much appreciated - I've really enjoyed seeing your products evolve and the one on one support... It's been a pleasure having you back...

Same to you and yours as well...

Regards,
Scott

A big, big +1

• Upvote 1

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Have a great Holiday JL , its been a pleasure to watch your reintegration into the mainstream again , you've been a class act .

ill call over the holidays and touch base

Best CJ ,

• Upvote 2

Thank you all for your warmth support!

Chuck, I must thank you, Jim Young and Avsim, for being great contributors to the hobby and our online presence. You've helped us opening the new Reality XP forum at the time the older, long time hosted, was shut down without notice. Avsim forums allows us finer interactions with our customers, and its great community. 

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi Jean-Luc,

A wonderful post to wrap up a successful year. If anyone deserves a break it's you and your staff for all the hard work and dedication to your customer base.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:58 AM, RXP said:
  • Aircraft vendors engaged in offering their customers pre-configured aircraft with either or both the Reality XP 750/650 Touch and the Reality XP GNS 530W/430W V2, for FltSim and X-Plane.
  • Increasing number of Professional Simulators with embedded Reality XP GPS were FAA approved:

This is great news and defines the high quality of your products.

Wishing you and yours a Happy, Healthy, and Productive New Year!

• Upvote 1

Also wanted to add my thanks - I purchased all your Flight Sim gauges as a Christmas present to myself!! Great stuff.

All the best for 2018.

Graeme

• Upvote 1

Graeme Butler

rxp-logo-xmas.gif

I thank you all for your kind words, and wish you all a
happy, healthy and prosperous year 2018!