Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple_Wizard

Win10 1709 P3D wont open

So just yesterday I did a full reinstall of windows on my machine and I installed P3D v4.1 but the program will not launch due to this error:

https://imgur.com/vTq5CvC

At a loss for what to do. Maybe it's from being on 1709?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm pretty desperate to get this up and running.

How strange. I managed to solve this issue by downloading the June 2010 directx redistributables from Microsoft. I then ran the installer and pointed it towards a folder on my desktop. In there were all the .cab files of the directx redistributables. From those I extracted out the the same dll files as the ones in the error message and replaced them in system32.  I guess somehow the graphics drivers got corrupted. Thanks Nvidia.

Glad that you were able to get your problem resolved. If you have not already, I suggest downloading the Avsim CTD guide on the CTD forum. If you should have any future problems (errors and CTD's) it is a wealth of helpful information for us to use in troubleshooting problems within our flightsim environment. It has helped me. The price is great--it's free!