Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Registering non-simming participants

Greetings,

I'm planning on attending the event with my wife.  Like most significant others, she is coming to witness, in-person, that I'm not the only crazy person who lives and breathes flight simulation, LoL!

I was not sure if you plan to offer a different pricing structure for those who could not tell you the difference between a PMDG and Abacus product and are attending with someone who does? :laugh:

EDIT:

As a side note, she bought the attendance to this expo for me as a Christmas present...I feel just for that she should at least get a 50% discount or at least a discount on a spa treatment at the Flamingo's spa center, hehe

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

9 hours ago, FlightSimExpo said:

Hi Steve,

Totally appreciate the sentiment. Could you send me a quick email to evan@flightsimexpo.com?

In your inbox now Evan.:wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

On 12/25/2017 at 11:46 AM, Steve Dra said:

Greetings,

I'm planning on attending the event with my wife.  Like most significant others, she is coming to witness, in-person, that I'm not the only crazy person who lives and breathes flight simulation, LoL!

I was not sure if you plan to offer a different pricing structure for those who could not tell you the difference between a PMDG and Abacus product and are attending with someone who does? :laugh:

EDIT:

As a side note, she bought the attendance to this expo for me as a Christmas present...I feel just for that she should at least get a 50% discount or at least a discount on a spa treatment at the Flamingo's spa center, hehe

Hope to see you there Steve!

15 hours ago, skully said:

Hope to see you there Steve!

You did. 🙂

It was great meeting you and chatting about all things flightsim!

Sad I wont get to talk with you more in person tomorrow....but will be back in Vegas in the future and look forward to an outing with you and your Wife!  Sandy says it was great meeting you too, and is now convinced there are thousands of nutty simmers just like me in the world, hehe!

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

On 6/9/2018 at 11:42 PM, Steve Dra said:

You did. 🙂

It was great meeting you and chatting about all things flightsim!

Sad I wont get to talk with you more in person tomorrow....but will be back in Vegas in the future and look forward to an outing with you and your Wife!  Sandy says it was great meeting you too, and is now convinced there are thousands of nutty simmers just like me in the world, hehe!

What a show! 

It was quite an experience and you and Sandy are the best!