Sign in to follow this  
ols500

Default jetways not aligning!

Hi, I have just brought the PMDG 777 and settings it up to my liking. I normally use AES to control my jetways, however in UK2000's Gatwick V4 AES is not available. So when I press Ctrl+J the Jetway is below the door. I know how to fix this, I just need someone to give me the correct "exit locations" in the aircraft.cfg. Please could someone give me the co-ordinates? 

-Merry Christmas & Happy new year Ollie!

• Upvote 1

i5 8600K  @4.5Ghz 16GB RAM GTX1060 

PMDG asks we use our full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

There is nothing wrong with the aircraft.cfg, however, it is normal for default jetway animations to be aligned oddly or incorrectly. 

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

12 hours ago, ols500 said:

Hi, I have just brought the PMDG 777 and settings it up to my liking. I normally use AES to control my jetways, however in UK2000's Gatwick V4 AES is not available. So when I press Ctrl+J the Jetway is below the door. I know how to fix this, I just need someone to give me the correct "exit locations" in the aircraft.cfg. Please could someone give me the co-ordinates? 

-Merry Christmas & Happy new year Ollie!

I have the same problem at UK2000 Gatwick, must be a fault with the scenery. I have EGCC  Manchester too, that works without this problem.

Hi Tony,

Yes It's such a shame such brilliant scenery has faulty Jetway. Anyway, I contacted Gary and he said next year he will be replacing all airports with SODE jetways! (Gary is a UK2000 developer)

If you don't know what SODE is look it up. It's basically free AES, but only the Jetway feature :)

Hi

yeah I got all the scenery’s as they should be SODE etc, just Gatwick scenery jetways not alinging quite right to the PMDG 777. Always the Jetway aligns below the door. Hopefully Gary will come up with an update. Not sure why Dan is saying this is normal behaviour as UK2000 EGKK scenery is the only airport showing this.

6 hours ago, Tony747-400 said:

Not sure why Dan is saying this is normal behaviour as UK2000 EGKK scenery is the only airport showing this.

True, I have not seen the degree of docking error you are experiencing.  It is also true that default jetways do not dock as elegantly as SODE ones do, good to hear that UK2000 is going in that direction.

Dan Downs KCRP

@downscc I can't wait until UK2000 put SODE in there Jetways because I only use AES to get proper Jetways anything else I leave to GSX! So when they make this change I recon I would save me £45-£75 of credits:laugh: