Sign in to follow this  
bigred7813

Textures missing in Carenado Aircraft in P3D v4

Hello,Screenshot

I have recently purchased P3D v4 and am in the process of installing all of my Carenado and Aleabo aircraft. They install correctly however interior textures are missing every time. Usually it's the roof texture or something like that. I do not have the anti virus turned on when doing the install so that should not cause an issue. I have tried to install multiple times and it still does not work and i have downloaded the most current installer from the website and still nothing. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!

I've seen that from google searches

have any shader mods?  Any affinity mask tweaks?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

24 minutes ago, bigred7813 said:

Hello,Screenshot

I have recently purchased P3D v4 and am in the process of installing all of my Carenado and Aleabo aircraft. They install correctly however interior textures are missing every time. Usually it's the roof texture or something like that. I do not have the anti virus turned on when doing the install so that should not cause an issue. I have tried to install multiple times and it still does not work and i have downloaded the most current installer from the website and still nothing. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!

Are these V4 versions?  If sometime the vendor makes you rebuy the same aircraft at no cost to get the V4 version, in that case, redownload the installer will not work.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Hello bigred7813,  Welcome to the Avsim Forums

Are you sure these Installers are Prepar3D v4 compatible ?

Did you Install these Add On's as administrator  ? 

Hello Bigred! I installed my cessna 337 skymaster from carenado today in Prepar3D v4 only to see that I have exactly same problem with interior textures as you had when you wrote this post. If you solved this problem, then how did you do?, I have'nt found any info at all either in carenados support forum or anywhere else.

Regards

/Drivermannen

same here !

outer texure not visible but all gauge are there and working normaly ecsept the fuel leverler. keeps bouncing back to off

my SR22 HD from Carenado also has no bottom from inside view, outside view the plane is perfect. Also tried every aspect with AV, no tweaks to P3dv4. v3 the issues are not. On the website Carenado says every plane except 5 very old ones are compatible with v4