Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

P3D v4.1 SODE

Hello All, when I run GSX in a scenery with Animated Jetways I get this message that SODE is unavailable, jetways will not animate.

Please anyone with a solution?

George

airport / payware or freeware or default etc. etc. ??????

you know fsdt has its own forum ... yes!

for now, cheers

john martin

1 hour ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Hello All, when I run GSX in a scenery with Animated Jetways I get this message that SODE is unavailable, jetways will not animate.

Please anyone with a solution?

George

Hi there,

Not all airports use SODE, perhaps the airport were you are is using standard Jetways in which case you can operate them via the normal hotkey (CTRL+J).

I think GSX will only operate SODE Jetways, so that could be the cause of the message.

If the airport you are is SODE capable the quickest way to check if your SODE is working is to check if you have it operational via the Prepar3d menus.

If SODE is not there, then you might need to reinstall it, just use Google to find the latest version.

Best Regards 

Simbol 

Thank you for your replies.

Is Payware airport the airport exist in .....the folder of SODE /simobjects and I can only operate jetway through SODE in p3d4.1 menu.

Not via GSX, that’s the problem now I found. Any idea?

3 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Thank you for your replies.

Is Payware airport the airport exist in .....the folder of SODE /simobjects and I can only operate jetway through SODE in p3d4.1 menu.

Not via GSX, that’s the problem now I found. Any idea?

Ok, it means GSX is not recognising your SODE version, try reinstalling GSX or SODE to the latest version.

Simbol 

is it just your "mystery" airport or all your "animated jetway" airports that has this issue ...... gsx option 6 should operate both sode & standard jetways.

for now, cheers

john martin