Sign in to follow this  
blackopscc1

“Hovercraft” busses and GSE Fly Tampa EHAM P3D v4.1

Installed Fly Tampa EHAM into P3D v4.1 today, and while scenery appears to be working, I have magical flying busses and GSE “floating” by about 10 feet in the air. Any ideas on how to fix or what I might have done wrong? I followed the instructions from the Fly Tampa developers, no xml install or anything like that. Thanks for any pointers!

I am using this airport without any problems, so perhaps you missed one step.

Try to start again and trace each step carefully so you don't miss anything.

Is a shame we have to do this due to lack of proper instalation packages.

Regards 

Simbol 

Just bought and installed EHAM into P3Dv4.  Applied patch files (unzipped to FlyTampa directory) and removed _papi (8x) files per FlyTampa instructions. And everything appears as it should with my install.  

Other programs installed in my sim --> FTX Europe LC, Global, and Vector + MT6a.  No mesh products installed for Europe.

IMG_0693.jpg

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler