Sign in to follow this  
meccadom

Traffic Programs for P3dv4

I recently purchased a custom built PC exclusively for P3dv4 and am just installing the 3rd party peripherals.  I would like to know which is the better traffic program to purchase/install....Aerosoft (Bernard Renk) MyTraffic Professional 6.0a OR Flight1 Ultimate Traffic?

Thanks

Dom

UTL will install automatically to PD3V4.

For MT6A you will need to install it manually, I think there is a tutorial on these forums.

So it depends of your preference, if you don't like or don't feel comfortable fiddling with configuration files perhaps MT6 is not for you now that you moved to P3DV4.

I use UTL and it works well with P3DV4 and Pro-atcx.

Best Regards 

Simbol 

I’m personally waiting for Just Flight’s global traffic, I think the models look better than UTL’s personally.

4 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

I’m personally waiting for Just Flight’s global traffic, I think the models look better than UTL’s personally.

Sadly we don't when it will be released.

Simbol 

3 minutes ago, simbol said:

Sadly we don't when it will be released.

Simbol 

According to the developer, it’s close but they’re still working on liveries and models.

I'm using MyTraffic 6.0a as per manual install tutorial, however I'm using VoxATC to generate the actual ATC controlled AI.  I'm happy with it.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

MyTraffic only if you're using VOXATC. UTL doesn't work yet with VOX, but has better modeling and way better frame rates if you're using a different AI traffic program.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Have used MyTraffic for years and continue to do so. Used UTL when it first came out but got my money back as it wasn't for me. Years later it is better. MyTraffic needs an upgrade but I think the developer has not been well so don't know if it will happen. I had also used Traffic 360. The models were better looking than MT. I too am waiting for JF Global Traffic.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb