Sign in to follow this  
HiFly

Stuck Ailerons

Though I have submitted support ticket on this, I am also posting here in hopes that perhaps someone else has had this issue and already knows a solution.  May be faster than waiting for response from Support.

I have Win10, which is an issue in itself (LOL), but the last update I received was that KB that fixed the child-window issue.  I since have deactivated my "automatic windows update" module as well as my "windows module installer" and that seems to be holding back the latest update (windows defender anti-virus).  As well as I remember, I flew a flight in each of my addon aircraft without issue.  I then re-installled FSL ConcordeX, flew a couple of test flights and then over the last week have been using B747 v3.  I also tested Level-D 767 and assured there were no issues.  Now when I go back to NGX 800, I am unable to move the ailerons.  They are stuck in a right turn position.  With hydraulics on, I have tried all configurations:  engines off with ground power, apu power, engines both running.  But in all cases though rudders and elevators function normally, the ailerons are stuck in the right turn.  I have FSX SP2 and I have the latest FSIUPC for Win10 FSX installed.  I do not use external controllers but rather just mouse and keyboard so that can not be an issue.  I have tried to load the aircraft from the FSX vanilla start-up screen, from the tryke, and from a default aircraft.  The result is always the same.

(BTW: I attempted to attach two images but haven't a clue how to to that in this forum.  There seems to be no attachment option available.)

Has anyone else had this problem and knows of a solution short of a complete reinstall of NGX base package?

Craig

Many thanks to Chris and the Dev team.  I had a support answer in minutes, not hours, not days.  Very impressive.  I had a corrupted startup panel state file that was automatically set to load up as default state.  I switched it to the PMDG NGX default file and it corrected everything.  

Craig