Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

QualityWings status update posted; 146, 757 coming to P3D v4!

Hopefully that 787 will work....huge issues with FSX....not stable after updates.....and they should add more features to FMC....Sound, feeling, avionics, fly-ability all good...but missing stability....not sure why they were rushing. Also, customer service needs to be better, much better and quicker with responses.

My take anyways....this time I will wait until we go thru all baby diseases.....

• Upvote 1

Alex 

12 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

not sure why they were rushing

They weren't.  It took a bazillion years.

Than....that's not good either...spent so much time and still unfinished.....and buggy.

Alex 

The P3D v4 version of the 146 will be a separate product?? I wonder what that means with respect to any discounts for existing users.....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

34 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

The P3D v4 version of the 146 will be a separate product?? I wonder what that means with respect to any discounts for existing users.....

I'm more concerned about the quality. Will it be just a retrofit for P3D or will it be completely overhauled with updated panels?

Mario Di Lauro

17 minutes ago, tamsini said:

I'm more concerned about the quality. Will it be just a retrofit for P3D or will it be completely overhauled with updated panels?

From their FB page : There will be no new/additional features for this P3Dv4 version.

56 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

"The 757 will be made available for P3Dv4 as a separate product for $14.95. In other words, current customers who are using the 757 for FS9/FSX are not entitled to any discounts on this version."

IMO, even if it is a retrofit, it is a hell of an aircraft for $15. It does sound like they are going to do some work on the lighting, so maybe it will be updated a little. I wish they could update the VC textures - that would be a big improvement.

• Upvote 1

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Great news as far as I'm concerned. Funny thing, I just this past week reinstalled FSXSE to fly the QW757, I missed it so much. I will happily pay $14.95 for a P3DV4 version. Thanks for posting the news.

Greg G 

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Well LDS is hinting at a p3dv4 version of their excellent though dated 763, with new cockpit vc textures...

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

Would be funny if p3d V4 had 3 different versions of the 757 release in 2018.

Orman

23 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Well LDS is hinting at a p3dv4 version of their excellent though dated 763, with new cockpit vc textures...

Link? That sounds amazing, it'd be great to fly in v4!

8 minutes ago, okupton said:

Would be funny if p3d V4 had 3 different versions of the 757 release in 2018.

Don't want a Flying Pencil...I want a v4 763.

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Link? That sounds amazing, it'd be great to fly in v4!

You must have access to the members area of the LDS forums. 

spacer.png

To be honest, I would love to see a "Complexity....Magnified" version of the Avro RJ70.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png