Sign in to follow this  
EmpireKicking

Mitsubishi (MU-2B-60) No GPS Sceen

I just got the mitsubishi MU-2B-60 as it's on sale! I hear it's an good model.

Link to model: http://flysimware.com/website/MU_2B_60.html

So the only error that I can not work out to why is that both of my LCD panels are black, just black with nothing on it. I'm up and flying away with no infor on the screens. I have used the update patch and still nothing.

So if you reading this, you guess right that I need an answer to the fix 

Hi...

Which GPS ? I know the GTN wasn't very bright in the VC....

Have you tried just reloading the aircraft ?

Cycle the Avionics Master - if it has one - don't recall ?

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

13 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Have you tried just reloading the aircraft ?

Yep, many times.

13 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Which GPS ? I know the GTN wasn't very bright in the VC....

Just the one that came with the model GNS 530, I have no other payware. details in the link in first post. I haven't even downloaded the Captain Sim / ASNRadar 

18 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Cycle the Avionics Master - if it has one - don't recall ?

I looked around and me no see it

Hi...

Ok - I don't recall seeing this issue in the forum - I'm sure someone will be along to help shortly - I know the aircraft has quite a fan base... I can't think of anything off the top of my head...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

1 minute ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

Ok - I don't recall seeing this issue in the forum - I'm sure someone will be along to help shortly - I know the aircraft has quite a fan base... I can't think of anything off the top of my head...

Regards,
Scott

Regards to the LCD panels, I only can use RDR/GNS since the others are paid addon. Good news I got the GPS turn on. There was an switch that I had to push in then turn three times to be fully on :)  And wish there was an setting so that when I load the aircraft up the GPS is already on.

That being said the LCD below the GPS is still not on :(  

50 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

So the only error that I can not work out to why is that both of my LCD panels are black, just black with nothing on it. I'm up and flying away with no infor on the screens. I have used the update patch and still nothing.

So if you reading this, you guess right that I need an answer to the fix 

Hello,

A couple of thoughts....

As I recall (can't check right now),  when you install the a/c you have to pick which type of GPS you will be using -- make sure you selected the GNS530 (included with the a/c) since the other choice is the GTN750 (payware). If you select the GTN750 but don't have it, you will get a blank screen.

I think the '2nd' LCD screen you are talking about is for the Milviz-Advantage WX radar, which is also payware. If you do not have this wx radar you will have a blank screen (no choice).

Al

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

@ark That's what I thought! I keep it blank for now! and consider it

There is an offer on for the Rex/milviz WX Radar. so you could consider that, with regards the Default GNS gps you need to switch on the device.

bob