Sign in to follow this  
Paulmufc99

Pmdg ticket response time

Hi I'm paul sorry if this post is in the wrong place 

I'm haveing trouble getting pmdg 737 base ok to install to p3dv4 I've instal this before on the older p3dv3.4 and had no problems 

but it seems when I run as admin and up comes a prompt window of which you click yes to 'nothing's carrying in with the install it's as if it Carnot find my p3dv4 

my p3dv4 is installed on its own drive away from my os e.g. P3d v 4.1/F

all my older installs have been removed and shredded

can anybody help pls 

I have out in two tickets with pmdg but nothing has com back yet how quick do they respond 

thank paul 

They responded to my ticket within hours, they are just slow around the holidays for good reason.

Welcome to the forum! Do note that PMDG require full names on all posts, first and last.

15 hours ago, Paulmufc99 said:

Hi I'm paul sorry if this post is in the wrong place 

I'm haveing trouble getting pmdg 737 base ok to install to p3dv4 I've instal this before on the older p3dv3.4 and had no problems 

but it seems when I run as admin and up comes a prompt window of which you click yes to 'nothing's carrying in with the install it's as if it Carnot find my p3dv4 

my p3dv4 is installed on its own drive away from my os e.g. P3d v 4.1/F

all my older installs have been removed and shredded

can anybody help pls 

I have out in two tickets with pmdg but nothing has com back yet how quick do they respond 

thank paul 

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Sending multiple tickets will not speed up the process, due to the holidays season there might be a slight delay answering tickets but in general we provide an answer in 24H.

Can you please provide your ticket number?

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

15 minutes ago, Paulmufc99 said:

Pls can you tell me how to do this thks

click your  name  top right hand/  account settings/ signature    type  your  name/  click  save

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hello everybody,

having had big problems with my computer during the last year ansd so I had to install my OS (Win10 Creator Fall 64 bit, version 1709, build 16299.192)  in December last year once again. As I had to format also my booting SSD and the SSD with Prepar3D v.4.1 I also deactivated my license of PMDG B737-800-900 and PMDG B777-200LRF in the FMC of each aircraft.

Trying to install both software again I get the failure message:

The activation of the fulfillment is dnied by the activation pollicy for activation ID.....-....-....-....-4715 because Maximum extra activations exceeded [Incident # ....-......]

The same happens when I install the PMDG B737-800-900 aircraft software. I sent several emails to PMDG Technical support, but until now I didn't get any answer of them. How can I get in touch with the support to get my software licenses reactivated?

I hope I put my posting at the correct place here in forum

Thanks alot in advance!

Best regards from germany

Hermann Frey

They have stopped email support for years... you will want to open a ticket using their support system. This is a customer-forum for help regarding the airplanes themselves.. :)

Hello Ephedrin,

thanks a lot for your answer. I found out my mistake. I'll try it by using their support system.

Regards

Hermann

• Upvote 1