whamil77

Blackhawk B350i Mod v1.0

Blackhawk B350i Mod v1.0

Hi everyone.  I recently got the 350 mod from whamil77.  Everything works great.  The only issue I have is that the airplane wants to accelerate on the ground after releasing the parking brake to the point where I can't even slow it down with the brakes.  I'm wondering if my Thrustmaster Hotas throttle and stick might be the culprit here or if there is a setting change I can make to slow the plane down to normal taxi speeds.  I don't use FSUICP, I haven't had very good luck with it in the past.  If anyone could suggest a cause and possible fix, that would be great.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Rick,

When you taxi, do you do so with the mixture levers in "Low Idle"? If not, that will be very helpful in slowing the aircraft down to a manageable taxi speed. Also,what I do is to use "Reverse Thrust" to help manage taxi speed even in Low Idle. I just tap on I believe it is "F2" until the reverse thrust begins to engage. As the aircraft slows down sufficiently, then I tap on F3 to bring throttles back to normal position.

Hope this helps

Ray

This is amazing. Where can I download this? The link above just redirects to this page.

Edited by sho69607

If I remember correctly, Bill sent out a link via e-mail to all who requested his mod. You may want to try and "PM" him with your e-mail address. Bill is quite a busy person and at times not too available. It's worth a try!