Sign in to follow this  
Jackaroo05

Imaginesim KATL P3Dv4 Approach Lights not on mounts

Just out of curiosity (and a genuine attempt at understanding the 21st century consumer ...): Did you contact imaginesim support about your issue?

• Upvote 1

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

54 minutes ago, Penz said:

Just out of curiosity (and a genuine attempt at understanding the 21st century consumer ...): Did you contact imaginesim support about your issue?

+1

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Penz said:

Yes, no response yet. Also, i think i have found the root of the problem. The runways use default P3D runway lights so that is why the lights are not on the stands.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jackaroo05 said:

Yes, no response yet. Also, i think i have found the root of the problem. The runways use default P3D runway lights so that is why the lights are not on the stands.

Is this the way they designed it? I have the same thing.

On 1/27/2018 at 3:11 PM, Bills511 said:

Is this the way they designed it? I have the same thing.

they said it was intentional. They couldn't get it to work they wanted to. I contacted them via Facebook and they told that and they said that once they find a way to do it, they will update it.

Solution : Buy Fly Tampa Atlanta when  released. 

Eric 

27 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Had to buy 3 version of ATL and now a 4th. Not a hobby for on a small budget.

2 hours ago, B777ER said:

Given the sloth pace of Vegas,  Atlanta will be like another 5 years before its out

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

Given the sloth pace of Vegas,  Atlanta will be like another 5 years before its out

+1 lol “Sloth pace” 

I7-8086K Delid OC Synced all cores 5.2  Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 SLI CORSAIR HXi Series HX1200i 1200W G.SKILL TridentZ Series 64GB DDR4 3200 Windows 10 Pro 64

PMDG 737NGX

2 hours ago, Jackaroo05 said:

My grandmother got me Imaginesim KATL... Don't want to stop using it.

Stop using which one?  Imaginesim KATL, or your grandmother?

If it wasn't a birthday present, you should be ashamed.  Granny has other things she could spend HER money on.  Just sayin'...…...

😁

Edited by FalconAF

Rick Ryan

Given that most developers are still updating there scenery for P3Dv4 instead of old patched up versions some over 5years old, the pace of development for new airports is slow, and likely v5 will be out before some are released. 

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg