Sign in to follow this  
HollandBoy

Looking for a printed 737 QRH

The NGX is also the first that was released, probably before the reasons that ensued...

eh. I'll leave that be.
I still believe we'll find out why manuals are perpetually out of stock if RSR fulfills his promise sometime in the future as per "one of these days, I'll tell you about the crazy stuff".

The PMDG manuals are perpetually out of stock because they aren’t being printed any more. I’m fairly sure the reason for this has already been explained in the forum.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Just google "737 quick reference handbook" and take the first pdf link and print it. Stock up with paper though because it's thick :)

• Like 1

I think we have 3 options:

1. Buy original on eBay (recommended). I have one for DHC-8 Q400 and Twin Otter. SO much fun to own real QRH and use in in P3D. Currently there is one on sale for 737-700 from EasyJet

2. Print the one you got from PMDG. Despite what is written in this thread ONE CAN print it for his own use. Please check the terms of agreement and the pdf in question. The fact that the word "copyright" is used means nothing. You cannot sell, distribute, etc. Print you can.

3. Follow Aviatorix advice. While indeed you break copyright somehow I feel no one would lose anything if you do that. The one who posted it online broke the law. If you print it and keep it on your desk it is still fine. At least here in the EU.

&

ugcx_banner.png

On 12/31/2017 at 2:01 AM, Nighthwk said:

If I remember correctly, PMDG provides one in their documentation. What you could always do is go to your nearest office supply or Fedex store and have them print it out for you. At my local store, it usually costs around 50-75 cents per page, less if you don’t need it to be in color.

I think he is saving himself the bother of printing or having it printed. Looking out for a printed copy.